Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interesting….

Hall of Famer

Re: Interesting….

you really think that ben is intimidated by successful women? didn't he date a pretty successful golfer? or was she a tennis player?
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    who gives a rats arse. stop being so damn bitchy. he has the right to wear whatever the hell he wants.

I do!

I think the point here is that Ben is a confused young man. And seeing how his off seasons have gone I think this is a cause for concern. I know if I were paying him $102 million I’d be very concerned. But throw that out the window…if you wear “PFJ” on the field and then wear Satan on your shirt on nights out I see a very troubled person who needs some help.
    the point is Dee is this is a football forum not the place to preach your ideals which many people don't give a crap about. this isn't the forum for it and it shouldn't be the forum for it. and don't give me that crap about not reading it if i don't like it. get it the F out of here!
    No that's ok...I respect your opinion and I'll chill on it. Didnt mean for you to get upset about it. When these things are being written about by Steeler beat writers I thought it should be discussed.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

you really think that ben is intimidated by successful women? didn't he date a pretty successful golfer? or was she a tennis player?
    Did he? How long did that last? Has he dated another famous woman since?

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Did he? How long did that last? Has he dated another famous woman since?
    Golfer Natalie Gulbis and actress Missy Peregrym. Not sure how long either relationship lasted.

I guess I'm just not sure of the point of this whole shirt thing. Is it the belief of some that Ben used to be a good Christian kid but now he is caught up in his own ego and fame? That he has poor taste in clothing? What is the fixation with the shirt?

And let me state something I said in the Tiger thread. There are alot of poor ugly men who boast about being loyal to their wives. I have seen these guys judge those who get caught literally/figuratively with their pants down. On another board I believe a judgemental member called Tiger a piece of ish...sub human. These guys do not have the access or temptation that guys like Ben and Tiger have. They do not have 10's wanting to have orgies with them. I am loyal to my wife...but I'm not a chick magnet either. I would like to think that I could be loyal to my wife in any situation but I'm sure glad I don't have to find out. I'm not tempted beyond what I can stand.

I think Dizz stumbled upon the real issue here. Ben's choice of women...younger, not famous, likely very little money. It's almost like Ben is intimidated by more successful women. I'll tell you something...if I could have my choice of some hot girl on the street or Jessica Alba...I know who I'm going after. Ben has access to beautiful, rich and famous women but likes to involve himself with women who will "worship" him. Women he feels superior to. I believe Ben's "ego" is like everyone elses...false grandiosity covering underlying insecurities. And this is definitely biting Ben in the arse. It's something he might want to think about and work on.

Ben should only go out with women who are rich and famous themselves. He dated Natalie Gulbis once, she didn't sue him for anything afterwards and she's a heckuva lot better looking than that McNulty wench.

Hall of Famer

[quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":gj838det
    who gives a rats arse. stop being so damn bitchy. he has the right to wear whatever the hell he wants.

I do!

I think the point here is that Ben is a confused young man. And seeing how his off seasons have gone I think this is a cause for concern. I know if I were paying him $102 million I’d be very concerned. But throw that out the window…if you wear “PFJ” on the field and then wear Satan on your shirt on nights out I see a very troubled person who needs some help.
    the point is Dee is this is a football forum not the place to preach your ideals which many people don't give a crap about. this isn't the forum for it and it shouldn't be the forum for it. and don't give me that crap about not reading it if i don't like it. get it the F out of here!
    No that's ok...I respect your opinion and I'll chill on it. Didnt mean for you to get upset about it. When these things are being written about by Steeler beat writers I thought it should be discussed.[/quote:gj838det]
    you know Dee... it's hard for me to articulate what ticks me off in this. I think the original article was very immature and had no basis in any important factual information. it's mud slinging by someone who has an agenda and doesn't give a crap about anything but their agenda.
    why paint the guy as being a bad person because of a shirt?
    what is the point in debating the guys religion?

I'm only slightly annoyed that you posted it. and honestly I have nothing against you, and have said many times that I like to read your posts (even when i rib you a little about trade ideas). I respect your opinion on religion and that you are not afraid to take a stance. I just don't think this is the place for it. too many emotions and opinions come into play.

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    I guess I'm just not sure of the point of this whole shirt thing. Is it the belief of some that Ben used to be a good Christian kid but now he is caught up in his own ego and fame? That he has poor taste in clothing? What is the fixation with the shirt?

And let me state something I said in the Tiger thread. There are alot of poor ugly men who boast about being loyal to their wives. I have seen these guys judge those who get caught literally/figuratively with their pants down. On another board I believe a judgemental member called Tiger a piece of ish...sub human. These guys do not have the access or temptation that guys like Ben and Tiger have. They do not have 10's wanting to have orgies with them. I am loyal to my wife...but I'm not a chick magnet either. I would like to think that I could be loyal to my wife in any situation but I'm sure glad I don't have to find out. I'm not tempted beyond what I can stand.

I think Dizz stumbled upon the real issue here. Ben's choice of women...younger, not famous, likely very little money. It's almost like Ben is intimidated by more successful women. I'll tell you something...if I could have my choice of some hot girl on the street or Jessica Alba...I know who I'm going after. Ben has access to beautiful, rich and famous women but likes to involve himself with women who will "worship" him. Women he feels superior to. I believe Ben's "ego" is like everyone elses...false grandiosity covering underlying insecurities. And this is definitely biting Ben in the arse. It's something he might want to think about and work on.

Ben should only go out with women who are rich and famous themselves. He dated Natalie Gulbis once, she didn't sue him for anything afterwards and she's a heckuva lot better looking than that McNulty wench.
    hear hear!

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

Agreed. A nice long term relationship with a famous gal would be the way to go.

Agreed. A nice long term relationship with a famous gal would be the way to go.

I agree as well. I'm gonna start looking for one right away...

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    Ah....young man, it is sadly MUCH more than just wearing a shirt.....or maybe he had a PFJ undershirt on? Who knows? I get your point...
    just to bible pounding holier than thou hypocrites.
    Yea, those are not good people either....but that is not the point here as I understand it. Take a look at the bigger picture. You are young and I fully realize that I may have taken the same stance as you when I was college age. I am not trying to be patronizing, just realistic, so please take it for that. I fully understand where Dub is coming from and I think the big picture is and should be discussed here when it deals with our franchise QB.