Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben speaks

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben speaks

He denies intercourse, said there was consensual sexual contact and after wards she fell and hit her head. KDKA investigative reporter just reported this, as soon as there is a link, I'll post it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben speaks

Oh and the accuser's sorority sisters have all taken down their myspace and FB pages. Hmmm, wanna bet someone had pictures of the accuser being a little sleezebag?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What??? If this is true then Ben is a real idiot. In light of his pending civil suit and for him to go into a club and put himself in this position is hard to stomach. Again if this is true...then in my opinion Ben has a real big problem.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Oh and the accuser's sorority sisters have all taken down their myspace and FB pages. Hmmm, wanna bet someone had pictures of the accuser being a little sleezebag?
    They may have been taken down, but a good forensic computer guy should be able to find those very easily.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    What??? If this is true then Ben is a real idiot. In light of his pending civil suit and for him to go into a club and put himself in this position is hard to stomach. Again if this is true...then in my opinion Ben has a real big problem.
    So it may have been a hug and Ben is a criminal in your mind?

Legend

User Info Menu

He denies intercourse, said there was consensual sexual contact and after wards she fell and hit her head. KDKA investigative reporter just reported this, as soon as there is a link, I'll post it.

you never like to see or hear the word "head" in a sexual assault case...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, definitely. She fell and hit her head? Hmmm.....If this is true, we can only hope that the Steeler brass have sat him down and had a "discussion" with him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

There are new details today in the sexual assault allegations that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is facing in Georgia.

The 20-year-old woman making the accusations may have reportedly dropped out of school, according to TMZ.com.

Also, TMZ reported early Wednesday morning that members of her sorority at Georgia College and State University have been asked to remove their Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.

The women have also reportedly been asked to stop wearing the sorority's letters on their clothing until further notice, the TMZ report said.

Roethlisberger has not been charged, and his attorney Ed Garland said in an interview on Tuesday that he predicts the quarterback will emerge from the accusations unscathed.

"We intend to finish this case in a way that neither his liberty nor his future is damaged," Garland said.

[url="http://kdka.com/steelers/Roethlisberger.accuser.sorority.2.1550749.html"]http://kdka.com/steelers/Roethlisberger ... 50749.html[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He denies intercourse, said there was consensual sexual contact and after wards she fell and hit her head.
    Does that strike anyone else as odd? I mean it's totally possible, just odd.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

So it may have been a hug and Ben is a criminal in your mind?
    JAR, is that what you really think he meant by sexual contact? I didn't think so. We'll wait and see, maybe it was only a hug, but I think Hawaiian 's emoticon is probably more accurate.