Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DNA Dames Need Attorneys

Legend

Re: DNA Dames Need Attorneys

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Does anyone here really think Ben didn't "do her"? C'mon, Ben is a red blooded american male and he had this young thing hanging on him the entire night. We know he doesn't have the greatest taste in women (see McNutty) so it's really not a stretch that he scored.

That doesn't have anything to do whether he is guilty of sexual assault but the DNA tests will just confirm what most of us have already concluded. Sex occurred ... the question is whether it was consentual or not. I don't know Ben but I have a hard time believing he would be stupid enough to force himself on someone. He might not be the brightest bulb in the box but he couldn't be that dim ... could he?
    While I don't think Ben forced himself on her...

I have seen guys who change when they are drunk and the smell of goodie goodie is in the air.

Unless Ben has text messages or she slipped him a note it will be hard for him to prove she consented. Even if a person starts having sex if the girl says stop you have to stop.

She could be the town slut.. but with the past accusation this one makes it tough. That's why some are questioning his judgment. If she came to his house at 2 AM he is good or in a better place... but in a podunk bathroom?

Maybe sexual manipulation means he boozed this girl all up that night and then pulled out his Willie and I don't mean Willie Colon.
    Never know, maybe she wanted to do it, did do it and then was worried someone seen her so now, she's crying wolf.

I will be real surprised that no other girls do not come forward. They'll probably wait until they see if this chick gets the money. And I don't mean this as if Ben is guilty, I mean this as some girls might try their hand at the scam.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig
    Maybe sexual manipulation means he boozed this girl all up that night and then pulled out his Willie and I don't mean Willie Colon.
    Never know, maybe she wanted to do it, did do it and then was worried someone seen her so now, she's crying wolf.

I will be real surprised that no other girls do not come forward. They'll probably wait until they see if this chick gets the money. And I don't mean this as if Ben is guilty, I mean this as some girls might try their hand at the scam.
    interesting theory....if she was boozed up then it makes sense.

I've wondered all along how much influence this young woman's friends and/or sorority sisters had in this allegation.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig

interesting theory....if she was boozed up then it makes sense.
    Lucky for you guys boozing up an under-aged girl is only a crime if Chris Henry does it...

Don't know how true it is but I heard the girl quit college and I'm sure it was directed by her attorney. Besides the sex stuff you might have her attorney saying Ben forced or allowed an underage girl to drink. Ben has caused not only pain in suffering she had to quit school, ya da ya da ya da. I think they will throw so much for him to defend he will look guilty just from the stand point, " well he must have done some of these things ". ( in the publics eye ) I have a feeling Ben is going to feel the pain of this one for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    Does anyone here really think Ben didn't "do her"? C'mon, Ben is a red blooded american male and he had this young thing hanging on him the entire night. We know he doesn't have the greatest taste in women (see McNutty) so it's really not a stretch that he scored.

That doesn't have anything to do whether he is guilty of sexual assault but the DNA tests will just confirm what most of us have already concluded. Sex occurred ... the question is whether it was consentual or not. I don't know Ben but I have a hard time believing he would be stupid enough to force himself on someone. He might not be the brightest bulb in the box but he couldn't be that dim ... could he?
    While I don't think Ben forced himself on her...

I have seen guys who change when they are drunk and the smell of goodie goodie is in the air.

Unless Ben has text messages or she slipped him a note it will be hard for him to prove she consented. Even if a person starts having sex if the girl says stop you have to stop.

She could be the town slut.. but with the past accusation this one makes it tough. That's why some are questioning his judgment. If she came to his house at 2 AM he is good or in a better place... but in a podunk bathroom?
    In this country...he doesn't have to prove she consented. The prosecutor has to prove she didn't (ie witnesses, scratches, bruises, vaginal/rectal lacerations etc). It's the difference in living in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty rather than the opposite.

Ben Roethlisberger's accuser may have dropped out of school, but her sorority

is closing ranks. TMZ has learned the group's leaders issued sorority-wide marching orders ... including a mass Facebook takedown.

Sources at Georgia College & State University -- where the accuser was enrolled before the alleged incident -- tell us the accuser's sorority sisters have been ordered to take down each of their Facebook and Twitter accounts and refrain from wearing any clothing with the sorority letters until further notice.

We're told three members of the sorority's national office visited the campus sorority house to check in on the situation and may return later this week.

We called the sorority for an official comment -- so far, radio silence.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/10/ben-roeth ... z0hoPJodWF

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    No, I don't believe that he forced her to do anything. That is why I find this whole "sexual manipulation" thing to be interesting.
    Sexual manipulation is just like it sounds. It's using sexuality, promises of sexual favors or sexual attention to control a person and their actions. For instance...young girl offers to do anything for the prof to change a grade. I don't know too many women who do not use this "tool" to an extent. I know if I'm being "ignorant" with my wife...I'm not getting any. She purposefully controls some of my behavior with sex.

I would also imagine it could mean the opposite...ie prof says to young co-ed I can help your grade if you wanna play.

I've already received two different tex mesages about Ben. One is a number 7 Steeler jersey with the name, Rapistberger.

The other is Bens face, a chick laying on the floor and the song playing from American Idol (Pants on the Ground )

This thing is going to get bigger than we can imagine.