4/118-Taylor Hart-DE-Oregon
    4/129-Lache Seastrunk-RB-Baylor
    5/157-Aaron Colvin-DB-Oklahoma
    5/173-Brandon Thomas-OL-Clemson
    6/192-Ka'Deem Carey-RB-Arizona
    6/215-Prince Shembo-OLB_Notre Dame
    7/230-Colt Lyerla-TE-Oregon

Re: Bodden stays with Cheatriots

yes, 5 years $28.5 million ($5.7 million/year average), $10 million guaranteed.

Patriots | Bodden contract update

Tue, 09 Mar 2010

Jason La Canfora of the NFL Network reports the New England Patriots have re-signed unrestricted free-agent CB Leigh Bodden to a five-year deal worth $28.5 million. The contract includes $10 million in guaranteed money.

Legend

That sux. Signing him would have made for a great week.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

I'm more angry because we were the perfect candidates to land Bodden last offseason, after we had lost B-mac. Bodden had been released by the lions, just sitting out there, no one was showing him any interest. We could have scooped him up for the vet minimum. But no, we were so in love Will Gay like he was the man... Finally, NE stepped up and snatched Bodden. I blame our FO for that! As usual, asleep at the wheel when it comes to free agency.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by williar
    I'm more angry because we were the perfect candidates to land Bodden last offseason, after we had lost B-mac. Bodden had been released by the lions, just sitting out there, no one was showing him any interest. We could have scooped him up for the vet minimum. But no, we were so in love Will Gay like he was the man... Finally, NE stepped up and snatched Bodden. I blame our FO for that! As usual, asleep at the wheel when it comes to free agency.
    The red part was the foremost reason why we were the perfect candidate to land Bodden last offseason.