Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fact - The girl is a liar

Re: Fact - The girl is a liar

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
    So Flippy says she's a liar & we poo-poo him.

But she says Ben diddled her & we believe her?

Chadman has had more experience with Flippy than her...his opinion stands higher...
    Are you saying Chadman has more experience diddling Flippy??

Not that there is anything wrong with that
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility

Chadman has had more experience with Flippy than her...his opinion stands higher...

flippy wrote:
    She was underage in a night club. If she lied to get in, wouldn't it also seem reasonable that she would also lie about what Ben did to her?

Little lies turn into bigger lies all the time.

i believe one only needed to be 18 years old to get into the bar.

How is that poo-poo-ing? Flippy assumed she had to have lied to get in. The responder showed that that conclusion was not necessarily right by citing the bar's rules.

Even if she lied to get in, that doesn't necessarily mean she lied about sexual assault. NOTE: I am only making a LOGICAL argument here. Not saying she was right about sexual assault.

Logic has to do with WHAT NECESSARILY FOLLOWS FROM WHAT. The conclusion does not necessarily follow from the premise.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch- tongue firmly placed in cheek on this one..
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85

Are you saying Chadman has more experience diddling Flippy??

Not that there is anything wrong with that
    Flippy & Chadman go way back....
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility

flippy wrote:
    She was underage in a night club. If she lied to get in, wouldn't it also seem reasonable that she would also lie about what Ben did to her?

Little lies turn into bigger lies all the time.

i believe one only needed to be 18 years old to get into the bar.

How is that poo-poo-ing? Flippy assumed she had to have lied to get in. The responder showed that that conclusion was not necessarily right by citing the bar's rules.

Even if she lied to get in, that doesn't necessarily mean she lied about sexual assault. NOTE: I am only making a LOGICAL argument here. Not saying she was right about sexual assault.

Logic has to do with WHAT NECESSARILY FOLLOWS FROM WHAT. The conclusion does not necessarily follow from the premise.
    Don't get your panties in a bunch- tongue firmly placed in cheek on this one..
    Perhaps Ben firmly implanted his tongue in her cheek, and she preferred that his tongue remained firmly implanted in his own cheek.

Legend

Doh, I missed the wristband thingee. Whatever happened to bars being bars and only allowing in people over 21?

Anyone know if the girl was drinking? Or do underage kids not drink in bars when they get into them these days?

If the police were investigating Flippy's allegations, I would be more inclined to belive them. I think most of us don't believe that Ben raped this girl...but the fact that police are investigating it, and haven't dropped the case after an initial investigation does lend some credibility to her story. If they do find that his DNA matches something that was on/in her, that will lend more credibility to her story. Neither thing proves guilt, but I know I was hoping for something that proved innocence (I know you don't have to "prove" innocence in court, but it would be nice to be able to).

I also think alot of fans (while realizing that Ben hasn't been convicted of anything LEGALLY wrong) are starting to believe that he does things that they see as MORALLY wrong. This is similar to Tiger Woods, IMO. He didn't do anything against the law, but I think he's a jack ass for cheating on his wife.