Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: More bad news re: Holmes

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: More bad news re: Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNation1
    Friend of a friend of a friend told me Santonio failed another drug test and will be suspended 4 games at the start of next season. That's why we signed El and Battle. Not 100% sure its true so take it for what its worth. This offseason has been awesome so far
    Well, my cousin's mother's sister's brother that knows Santonio said it's not true!

Come on, friend of a friend of a friend
    the extra friend is insurance in case the report isn't true..

but if it is true... that extra friend is a good source. LOL!!!
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    phillyesq,
    I am loco dammit!

Fixed that for you
    After these last few days, you actually nailed it!

I know the feeling

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

phillyesq,
    I am loco dammit!

Fixed that for you

I know the feeling

since this is the only thread i see that isn't being spammed by angelinaaii, how do we report this spammer?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    phillyesq,
    I am loco dammit!

Fixed that for you

I know the feeling

since this is the only thread i see that isn't being spammed by angelinaaii, how do we report this spammer?

i'm very impressed with how quickly that problem was fixed, great job whoever did it!
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    phillyesq,
    I am a local dammit!
    I thought you were an Ohioan?

Pappy
    Meh. In my mind I live dahntahn baby!
    Feh. In Ben's mind, he lives in the Playboy mansion!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drprwnap
    Friend of a friend of a friend told me Santonio failed another drug test and will be suspended 4 games at the start of next season. That's why we signed El and Battle. Not 100% sure its true so take it for what its worth. This offseason has been awesome so far
    Well, my cousin's mother's sister's brother that knows Santonio said it's not true!

Come on, friend of a friend of a friend
    correct me if I'm wrong, but would'nt that be your uncle.......
    my uncle is boomer esiason.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The players get piss tested in the offseason? I think this story is BS.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    When players are tested during the offseason, unless they are in the substance abuse program, it is for performance-enhancing drugs. ...

It makes perfect sense for Holmes to get tested since he was busted for weed.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Players do get tested in the offseason. Granted this story is about roids, but same goes for drugs.

The NFL and its players' union have agreed, for the second time in recent weeks, to toughen the league's steroid policy. The new measures triple the number of times a player can be tested for steroids during the offseason, add substances to the league's banned list and allow the league to retest players' urine samples for new designer steroids that may have gone undetected in previous tests, an NFL spokesman said yesterday.

[url="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A18627-2005Apr27.html"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... Apr27.html[/url]
    Especially someone like Holmes who probably already is in the drug testing program for past issues, would probably get tested multiple times in the offseason...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I know SN1 is a degenerate gambler and a face painter, but I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't
    post this "rumor" about Holmes unless he trusted the source. Given Holme's past, I'm willing
    to give SN1 the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Hopefully the source is wrong, or maybe since there's been no official announcement the
    final decision on the suspension hasn't been made, or maybe they're waiting until camp to
    make an announcement.

I just hope we can all get back to gambling and face painting soon. This off season is
    turning into the Simpsons "Homer At Bat" episode.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]