Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Randle El….the NUMBER 3?

Re: Randle El….the NUMBER 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    talk is talk...are wont be the #3 unless there is an injury and no way will they shop any of our wrs
    That’s not what the Steelers told him. See the article. And the contract given would suggest that he is telling the truth.
    It was a 3 year deal, but what are the numbers?

talk is talk...are wont be the #3 unless there is an injury and no way will they shop any of our wrs
    That’s not what the Steelers told him. See the article. And the contract given would suggest that he is telling the truth.
    They won't bench Wallace to let ARE play. They won't be trading Holmes or Ward. Whatever ARE said...or whatever the numbers say...Tomlin and Co. are not that stupid. What is possible is Ward has said he is done after this season. Then they slide Wallace over and allow ARE to play the slot. This makes the most amount of sense.

They won't bench Wallace to let ARE play. They won't be trading Holmes or Ward. Whatever ARE said...or whatever the numbers say...Tomlin and Co. are not that stupid. What is possible is Ward has said he is done after this season. Then they slide Wallace over and allow ARE to play the slot. This makes the most amount of sense.
    Or as I said above maybe Hines is going to retire now. Both his hammies were tore up so maybe he can't physically play?
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Draft 2.0

1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

I am not saying that Shawn. Read the article again. Why is ARE saying the Steelers signed him to play the #3 WR role? He has put up numbers to suggest he is a little more than a #4. Think about it.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    Or as I said above maybe Hines is going to retire now. Both his hammies were tore up so maybe he can't physically play?
    Nah. It's like the other thing you said. The #3 is the slot position.

[quote=Dee Dub]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":21kkqwc7
    I am not saying that Shawn. Read the article again. Why is ARE saying the Steelers signed him to play the #3 WR role? He has put up numbers to suggest he is a little more than a #4. Think about it.[/quote:21kkqwc7]

Already did. I already explained why he is saying it. I believe Ward's days of playing are either over or over very soon. But no one is being traded and Wallace isn't sitting the bench...those two things I'm fairly certain about.

tomco09

Can he play CB

The real question is, Can he play Center?

Wallace isnt going anywhere but up.....Either Hines is hurt and they dont know if he can return to a full time role or Holmes is going to be traded or they lied to ARE to get him to sign.

[quote=Shawn]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dee Dub":3vwrp7f7
    I am not saying that Shawn. Read the article again. Why is ARE saying the Steelers signed him to play the #3 WR role? He has put up numbers to suggest he is a little more than a #4. Think about it.
    Already did. I already explained why he is saying it. I believe Ward's days of playing are either over or over very soon. But no one is being traded and Wallace isn't sitting the bench...those two things I'm fairly certain about.[/quote:3vwrp7f7]

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya better read the latest news on Santonio.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya better read the latest news on Santonio.
    ???

Care to enlighten us?