Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Randle El a Steeler again!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Randle El a Steeler again!

Or maybe its a backup plan if Ben is suspended a couple games?
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    This isn't quite the same Randle El that we had 5 years ago. He's lost a step and his quickness was his best asset. That said, I'm happy to have him back as the 4th or 5th receiver. I guess sweed is out.

i wonder if Sweed will now even make it to training camp or if he'll get released first?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Randle El is a great possession WR underneath... He will cause problems for nickel backs but more importantly he was a great locker room presence and he did a lot of off field community work.

We need guys like this because our leadership was terrible last year. Hopefully he rubs off on se of the younger guys.

Great pick up IMO.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

We need guys like this because our leadership was terrible last year. Hopefully he rubs off on se of the younger guys.
    Great point.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Randle El is a great possession WR underneath... He will cause problems for nickel backs but more importantly he was a great locker room presence and he did a lot of off field community work.

Great pick up IMO.

do you think Randle-El has enough left in the tank to challenge for Stefan Logan's roster spot?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I am happy to see el come home. Retire a Steeler. I hope they don't let him return though. I want him to be a WR only please. Let Logan do his thing.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

What's the names of the part owners not named Rooney?

Is there a Snyder in there somewhere?

What the hell is going on here????
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The next crazy thing we will see is we traded Limas Sweed to Tennesse so he can play with Vince Young again. And we get a second rounder for him. I would sh!t myself. After today though it wouldn't surprise me.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller
    The next crazy thing we will see is we traded Limas Sweed to Tennesse so he can play with Vince Young again. And we get a second rounder for him. I would sh!t myself. After today though it wouldn't surprise me.

at this point unfortunately, a 7th-round pick might be more realistic...

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

huh? battle and are? wonder if we'll also take a WR @ #1?

is there something going on with ward or holmes that we don't know about? it looks like we now have too many #3 wrs on the roster.

and i was rooting for our #5 wr to be successful.