Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ben in trouble again???

Starter

User Info Menu

Ben in trouble again???

[url="http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault/"]http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roeth ... l-assault/[/url]

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

As we previously reported, Roethlisberger is being sued by a Reno woman, Andrea McNulty, who claims the QB sexually assaulted her in 2008.

UPDATE: We're told Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

Read more: [url="http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault/#ixzz0hKuIQCc1"]http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roeth ... z0hKuIQCc1[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ben in trouble again???

Should we draft a QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @_Hellgrammite

Starter

User Info Menu

For his sake, this better be a case of a woman trying to cash in on the Andrea McNulty situation.

If it's not...this will get ugly...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This is not good.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

quit putting yourself in this situation MORON!
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Why would Ben sexually assault anyone? He will be cleared...another gold digger exposed. But, something I would suggest is Ben stay out of situations...ie keep his dick in his pants until he's done playing lol. Since that isn't realistic...he will always be a target of this sort of manipulation. It will be fine.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Unlike others I'll wait for the whole story before offering an "opinion".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    quit putting yourself in this situation MORON!
    My first thought too but dayum do you want the man to be celibate? Should he have women sign wavers before intercourse? Set up video? Only have threesomes with a witness? Hard to stay out of situations when you are a target.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Unlike others I'll wait for the whole story before offering an "opinion".
    Why? That's no fun.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Why would Ben sexually assault anyone? He will be cleared...another gold digger exposed. But, something I would suggest is Ben stay out of situations...ie keep his bad word in his pants until he's done playing lol. Since that isn't realistic...he will always be a target of this sort of manipulation. It will be fine.
    I hope you are right but we are starting to see a pattern. A first time...ok I can understand this could be B.S.....but a second time that leaves me with.....hmmmmm? And usually if TMZ gets something like this...it usually has some teeth to it.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash