[quote=SteelCzar76][quote=stlrz d]
Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
Quote Originally Posted by "stlrz d":2iq4e6ba
Quote Originally Posted by "NW Steeler":2iq4e6ba
What makes you say that Fox is better than Timmons? I find it hard to believe that Tomlin wouldn't start the better player, no matter who he drafted. He signed Fox as a FA as well, so what is the difference? By that definition, they are both his "boys".
czar has an issue with Timmons and no matter what Timmons does it will never be good enough.

I'm starting to think he's Timmons' daddy and living vicariously through him...so unless Timmons is perfect it's just not good enough.
I think you mean to say that Tomlin looks at him as a father attempting to live through him.
It's not personal for me at all,.....i simply abhor the foolishness of wasting 1st rnd draft selections of an organization that i would like to see remain strong because of one man's (Tomlin) desire to do as much. (Live vicariously through a player and or put their success before that of the Franchise because of some great PERSONAL affinity)
No. I meant what I posted.

And if you think Tomlin is the guy who drafted him then you're even more of a fool than you appear to be.[/quote:2iq4e6ba]

It appears that It's difficult for you to be objective when this is indeed such a personal matter for you huh sweetheart ? If you do not believe that Timmons being drafted had Tomlin written all over it,.. even in the face of all logic and evidence to the contrary,..that is your deal.

But miss me with the internet tough guy [email]sh@t,.....it[/email]'s unbecoming as i am CERTAIN of the fact that you would not do so in my actual presence.

That being said,...let's agree to disagree and keep it moving like men because i'm not going to play "grab azz" with you any longer dude. And that's real,...[/quote:2iq4e6ba]

Steeler Czar will never be convinced on Timmons but he actually had a good season in '09. Timmons was hampered throughout the season by a badly sprained ankle but still managed to record 78 tkls, 7 sacks and 4 passes defensed and 4 forced fumbles. He also had 14 QB pressures which is one of the highest numbers for any player.

Keyaron is nice addition and solid player, but he clearly does not have the athleticism of Timmons. Fox has been in he league 6 years and has one QB sack and 2 passes defensed in that entire time.

Timmons still has room to grow as a player, but he is hardly playing over Fox just because he is Tomlin's boy as Czar always suggests. We''l just have to agree to disagree, but we don't have to be mad.