Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

  1. #1

    Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Because if it comes out that there was indeed sexual assault in this latest situation,
    I would expect the Rooneys to ax Mr. Roethlisberger immediately.


    If Ben has any close friends, they oughta be sewing his pekkker in his pants for him.

  2. #2

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    I don't want to speculate at this point as to whether or not the said allegations are true. However,...i disagree that if they were true the Rooney's would release him were he to avoid Jail time. He's too valuable to the portion of Steeler Nation's fanbase that resides in the appalachia/western PA/western VA/ Ohio/ rust belt portions of the country.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

    "We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

  3. #3

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Ben isn't going anywhere.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler Lebsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,007

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Ben isn't going anywhere.
    Maybe a trip to Kohl's to get a new wardrobe?

  5. #5
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,057

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Dennis Dixon better be ready because with our OL and the fact that Ben likes to hang onto the ball too long at times makes Ben very susceptible to injury.

    just like hanging out at bars at 2am and following 20-year old girls into the women's bathroom makes Big Ben and Little Ben very susceptible to lawsuits.

  6. #6

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Ben isn't going anywhere.
    Maybe a trip to Kohl's to get a new wardrobe?


    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

    "We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cincitucky (Stinktown, U.S.A.)
    Posts
    4,036

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    I don't want to speculate at this point as to whether or not the said allegations are true. However,...i disagree that if they were true the Rooney's would release him were he to avoid Jail time. He's too valuable to the portion of Steeler Nation's fanbase that resides in the appalachia/western PA/western VA/ Ohio/ rust belt portions of the country.
    They wouldn't cut him because of his value to people in the rust belt? What are you talking about? If he is really running around assaulting women, he'll be done. Now if this is another he said/she said thing with a women that could likely be a nut job, he'll stay.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

  8. #8

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    I don't want to speculate at this point as to whether or not the said allegations are true. However,...i disagree that if they were true the Rooney's would release him were he to avoid Jail time. He's too valuable to the portion of Steeler Nation's fanbase that resides in the appalachia/western PA/western VA/ Ohio/ rust belt portions of the country.
    They wouldn't cut him because of his value to people in the rust belt? What are you talking about? If he is really running around assaulting women, he'll be done. Now if this is another he said/she said thing with a women that could likely be a nut job, he'll stay.

    I feel where you are coming from Blood, as in my mind anyone whom would violate a woman or child are THE worst, weak degenerates in this existence. (And that's on everything)

    However,... i feel as though unless it is proven in a court of law,...the powers that be in terms of ownership would not release him, (Roethlisberger).....because ultimately they are business men more so than anything else. And barring public outcry from Ben's most "devout" fans (the aforementioned),.....it would be "bad business" to cut ties.

    Now,...let me be clear,...Dan Rooney is a man after the character and honor of his Father. But in reality it is Art II that's calling the shots now for all intents and purposes with Mr Rooney's (Dan) duty overseas. And not to say that he's (Art II) corrupt per se,.....but let's just say he's not quite as fundamentally sound in terms of traditional values.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

    "We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,011

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    I don't want to speculate at this point as to whether or not the said allegations are true. However,...i disagree that if they were true the Rooney's would release him were he to avoid Jail time. He's too valuable to the portion of Steeler Nation's fanbase that resides in the appalachia/western PA/western VA/ Ohio/ rust belt portions of the country.
    I guess only Appalachian hicks were interested in a QB capable of leading this team to multiple Super Bowl titles this past decade. Just like only Cajun hicks were interested in a QB capable of leading this team to multiple Super Bowl titles several decades ago. You obviously get excited about Trojans...hop in a boat in Pittsburgh...float downstream until you get to the next NFL city...there is a QB there you can get excited about...don't count on him winning any Super Bowl titles any time soon, though.

  10. #10

    Re: Dennis Dixon Better Be Ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelCzar76
    I don't want to speculate at this point as to whether or not the said allegations are true. However,...i disagree that if they were true the Rooney's would release him were he to avoid Jail time. He's too valuable to the portion of Steeler Nation's fanbase that resides in the appalachia/western PA/western VA/ Ohio/ rust belt portions of the country.
    I guess only Appalachian hicks were interested in a QB capable of leading this team to multiple Super Bowl titles this past decade. Just like only Cajun hicks were interested in a QB capable of leading this team to multiple Super Bowl titles several decades ago. You obviously get excited about Trojans...hop in a boat in Pittsburgh...float downstream until you get to the next NFL city...there is a QB there you can get excited about...don't count on him winning any Super Bowl titles any time soon, though.

    Stop it Ruthless,....i am not a bigot in any sense cultural or otherwise,...it is not only impossible by definition of my ethnic background,.. but more importantly by the nature of my faith.

    Yeah,..i'll voice my opinion in the name of perspective and or of truth as i see it in terms of the number of SOME individuals,....but i am no fool.
    http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/...lCzar76Sig.jpg

    "We’ll have a mix-and-match concept that hopefully will see us through.” ~Tomlin

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •