Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben Hires Ray Ray's Lawyer

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ben Hires Ray Ray's Lawyer

OK, other sources are claiming this too. But why do the chicken littles feel it's bad for Ben? Maybe it means Ben has had enough of the crap and is going after the accusers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    If Ben hired Ray Rays lawyer it's definitely a cause for concern.

This means the case has legs.
    It doesn't mean the case has legs. I don't get why everyone is so flipping worried about this situation. The one bartender testimonial flat out said the charges are bullsh.it. Big Ben is a target now after the first incident and anyone that sees a avenue to get some money they don't deserve is going to try and take it. Just because he hired a good lawyer with NFL player experience doesn't mean the case has any merit.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98

It doesn't mean the case has legs. I don't get why everyone is so flipping worried about this situation. The one bartender testimonial flat out said the charges are bullsh.it. Big Ben is a target now after the first incident and anyone that sees a avenue to get some money they don't deserve is going to try and take it. Just because he hired a good lawyer with NFL player experience doesn't mean the case has any merit.
    I hope you are right. I just think it's telling Ben hired RayRays lawyer.

Anyone think Ben would need RayRays lawyer a week ago? A bartender can only tell how drunk Ben was and if the bar was slammed he may not be a reliable source due to the other patrons.

Cruzer8... as an expert in public opinions Ben is already guilty as charged... even if he is never charged. I don't see why it's so hard to fathom Ben taking a hit in the court of public opinion. Put Brady in Ben's place and all of us would have nick names for the guy. Take off the Steeler goggles and look at the headlines as an average joe.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm no chicken little. I've supported Ben so far in this and said very little. It just makes me queasy to see our QB and Ray Ray's lawyer used in the same sentence, that's all I mean by it. RAY RAY people!

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    I'm no chicken little. I've supported Ben so far in this and said very little. It just makes me queasy to see our QB and Ray Ray's lawyer used in the same sentence, that's all I mean by it. RAY RAY people!

You would think people would connect the ugly dots but some fans are blind to it all.

We call Ray Ray all types of names and now his lawyer is representing Ben... is that irony or is it..?

I'll stop before I get called all types of names. LOL

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I've called Ray Ray many a criminal - related name.... And that's my point I guess..
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

it makes sense to hire the very best attorney possible whether you're guilty as hell or innocent of all charges.

i certainly would.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Next up: Ben and Ray as wrestling tag team partners! :P

Starter

User Info Menu

Anyone think Ben would need RayRays lawyer a week ago? A bartender can only tell how drunk Ben was and if the bar was slammed he may not be a reliable source due to the other patrons.

Cruzer8... as an expert in public opinions Ben is already guilty as charged... even if he is never charged. I don't see why it's so hard to fathom Ben taking a hit in the court of public opinion. Put Brady in Ben's place and all of us would have nick names for the guy. Take off the Steeler goggles and look at the headlines as an average joe.
    I don't know how to make it any more clear to you that I don't care what anyone thinks of Ben. I don't have to live with it. Ben is the only person who has to live with that.

So once more just for you: I don't care what the public thinks of Ben.

Got it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8

I don't know how to make it any more clear to you that I don't care what anyone thinks of Ben. I don't have to live with it. Ben is the only person who has to live with that.

So once more just for you: I don't care what the public thinks of Ben.

Got it?
    YOU put my name in a post talking about the public court of assumption.

funny how the people who don't care are getting the most upset over this....

If it wasn't you I apologize. Get it, Got it, Good?

PS: Please don't go batty on me like the other guy who didn't care. LOL!