Thread: The hypocrisy of fans

Backup

User Info Menu

The hypocrisy of fans

I think it's hilarious how hypocritical most NFL fans are.Not all , but most.

[url="http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=118&f=1666&t=5699526"]http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=118&f=1666&t=5699526[/url]

This response , besides the horrible grammar , is the most hypocritical , homer statement I might have ever read.

RE: Big Ben hires Ray Lewis' attorney

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray Lewis never killed anyone, but people still call him a murder. I think its fair to call Roethlisbeger a rapist, weather or not he actually is.

For those of you thinking these girls are just 'gold-diggers', consider this. His first victim did not want any personal financial gain. She wanted Roethlisbeger to make a small donation (small on his scale) to some rape victims awareness group (I don't remember exactly what it was). All the woman wanted in return was an apology. Roethlisbeger refused. I don't know what happened in that case after that.

Now there are two cases?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: The hypocrisy of fans

thats where most of the hate is coming from fans of the rats, browns, bengals

and of course, steelerm fans lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: The hypocrisy of fans

I don't get it... where is the hypocrisy?

When you are linked to a crime you are labeled whether guilty or not.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"