Thread: I just thought of this: Willie Colon will ...

Legend

User Info Menu

I just thought of this: Willie Colon will ...

Willie Colon will have a big effect on the outcome. He was with Ben all night. Will he say, "Ben never left the table at the same time she did", or will he say, "Yeah, Ben excused himself to the men's room around the time I think she left", or will he say, "I can't really remember much about who left when"?

Because if he can't say for sure Ben and the girl were never alone together, and if even one of her friends says they were, Ben is hosed.

Or, jeez, if this whole bathroom/hallway thing is rumor only, is she going to say he felt her up at the table? Unless she said "no" loud and clear, isn't that mutual?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: I just thought of this: Willie Colon will ...

Supposedly Ben and his group were in the VIP room of this club. The bouncer said he heard of nothing out of the ordinary going on in the room and that the accuser left the VIP room in no sign of distress. This was just on ESPN.

This all looks like someone else trying to cash in. Hey, maybe if he's accused twice, the second accuser will make off with some cash.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    Supposedly Ben and his group were in the VIP room of this club. The bouncer said he heard of nothing out of the ordinary going on in the room and that the accuser left the VIP room in no sign of distress. This was just on ESPN.

This all looks like someone else trying to cash in. Hey, maybe if he's accused twice, the second accuser will make off with some cash.
    Hey JAR, did espn say anything about whether Ben left with/without her, together, etc.?

Also - I haven't watched much TV or checked out the media lately - is he being crucified, or are people saying who knows, are they "winking" as they say "of course he's presumed innocent ..."?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    Quote Originally Posted by JAR

Hey JAR, did espn say anything about whether Ben left with/without her, together, etc.?

Also - I haven't watched much TV or checked out the media lately - is he being crucified, or are people saying who knows, are they "winking" as they say "of course he's presumed innocent ..."?
    I haven't watched much, just basically what I posted about.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe Ben is being set up by McNultys attorney ? Just a reach.

Has the Steelers front office made comment yet ?

Backup

User Info Menu

Willie Colon will have a big effect on the outcome. He was with Ben all night. Will he say, "Ben never left the table at the same time she did", or will he say, "Yeah, Ben excused himself to the men's room around the time I think she left", or will he say, "I can't really remember much about who left when"?

Because if he can't say for sure Ben and the girl were never alone together, and if even one of her friends says they were, Ben is hosed.

Or, jeez, if this whole bathroom/hallway thing is rumor only, is she going to say he felt her up at the table? Unless she said "no" loud and clear, isn't that mutual?
    Steelers tackle Willie Colon was with Roethlisberger at times that night.

"Willie has no knowledge of any incident alleged or otherwise," said Joe Linta, Colon's agent.
    [url="http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_670499.html"]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 70499.html[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justplainnasty

Steelers tackle Willie Colon was with Roethlisberger at times that night.

"Willie has no knowledge of any incident alleged or otherwise," said Joe Linta, Colon's agent.
    [url="http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_670499.html"]http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 70499.html[/url]
    Bummer.