Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Night "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: The Night "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"

Quote Originally Posted by tomco09
    So riddle me this, you approach a Police Officer at 2:33am and say that you were sexually assaulted between 11PM and 2:30PM....well did she hang out all night to party it up before reporting the assault? and I know women may be affraid of going straight to the cops, so why not go home?

i think it lends to a theory where he may have been "hooking up" with this female, and at the end of the night when she was spurned..... she was hurt by it and made up this story

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tomco09
    So riddle me this, you approach a Police Officer at 2:33am and say that you were sexually assaulted between 11PM and 2:30PM....well did she hang out all night to party it up before reporting the assault? and I know women may be affraid of going straight to the cops, so why not go home?
    Because maybe she had friends who convinced her that she needed to go to the police when she was not sure. Maybe she did not see the police until later in the evening. Maybe she thought about forgetting it and then later decided she needed to come forward.

A lot of women are apprenhensive about going forward with claims of being abused or assaulted because society tends to blame them for the actions of the man. The woman in Colorado got death threats after claiming that Kobe Bryant raped her. If I were a woman, I don't know if I would have the desire to go through with a charge of sexual assault against an athlete or entertainer. You have to deal with quite a bit of crap from people who have never even met you.
    The Steelers’ went through seven consecutive drafts (2003-09) without taking an offensive lineman in the first two rounds, the longest such streak by any franchise this century.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben Roethlisberger in any way harmed this woman, then I personally hope the law throws the book at him- for his good, the community's good, the Steelers good & for the good of the NFL.

THAT BEING SAID-

If it turns out to be a load of rubbish, name the woman & let her answer the questions that I'm sure EVERYONE will want to ask- like how does it feel to get caught trying to sabotage another's life.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Nate Wiggins CB
    2. Ricky Pearsall WR
    3. Blake Fisher OT
    3. Mason McCormick OC
    4. Cedric Gray ILB
    6. Jaden Crumedy DT
    6. Tahj Washington WR