Thread: Drama

Legend

User Info Menu

Drama

Some say Ben is a drama queen and he is working overtime this offseason.

I'm wondering if Goodell gives him the business. He tends to over react when guys have multiple off field distractions whether guilty or not.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Drama

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Some say Ben is a drama queen and he is working overtime this offseason.

I'm wondering if Goodell gives him the business. He tends to over react when guys have multiple off field distractions whether guilty or not.
    I was wondering the same thing. I'm not sure if he violated the NFL Personal Conduct Policy but my guess is he could miss a few games. Who knows.....guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm more concerned with whether he did this or not.

If he didn't, this is a terrible commentary on rampant selfishness and avarice in our culture. It would also be a terrible burden for him to deal with.

If he did, I'm not sure I can root for him again.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Rich, famous, professional athletes need to date and party with other rich people. Rich chicks like that golfer he dated or that actress he dated aren't after his money cause they have their own.

Mike Tyson isn't a very smart man, but I don't think he ever raped anyone. He got railroaded. That Desiree Washington chick accused a different rich dude of the same thing that she accused Tyson of one year before she accused Tyson, but that wasn't allowed to be heard in Tysons trial because it supposedly had nothing to do with the incident.

Bens gotta stop trolling for one night stands, especially with 20 year old chicks, 2 years removed from high school. Ben probably told her that her boobs were too small and he didn't want to hook up with her after she spent all night working him so she made up this story and her friends backed her figuring they can all cash in.

The U.S. government needs to create a law that if you blame someone of something like this and it comes out as a lie or hoax and you get caught, the accuser then has to serve the minimum sentence that the person they are accusing would have to do in jail if found guilty of their accusations. Might prevent gold diggers looking to cash in.
    @_Hellgrammite

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh
    Rich, famous, professional athletes need to date and party with other rich people. Rich chicks like that golfer he dated or that actress he dated aren't after his money cause they have their own.

Mike Tyson isn't a very smart man, but I don't think he ever raped anyone. He got railroaded. That Desiree Washington chick accused a different rich dude of the same thing that she accused Tyson of one year before she accused Tyson, but that wasn't allowed to be heard in Tysons trial because it supposedly had nothing to do with the incident.

Bens gotta stop trolling for one night stands, especially with 20 year old chicks, 2 years removed from high school. Ben probably told her that her boobs were too small and he didn't want to hook up with her after she spent all night working him so she made up this story and her friends backed her figuring they can all cash in.

The U.S. government needs to create a law that if you blame someone of something like this and it comes out as a lie or hoax and you get caught, the accuser then has to serve the minimum sentence that the person they are accusing would have to do in jail if found guilty of their accusations. Might prevent gold diggers looking to cash in.
    Quoted the part that had any basis in reality. Nicely done.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh

That Tyson chick had the nerve to say she didn't know who Tyson was when she went out with him.

Who the hell goes out with a guy like Tyson if they don't know who he is? A guy that big with a voice that high is creepy to begin with...

I'm a little on the fence with charging girls who lie...

I think girls who are raped only report about half because of the stigma, add the chance of doing time if found guilty of lying and girls who were actually raped will think 3 times before going forward.

i would much rather Ben stay out of college bars and grow up a little.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm pretty sure there is already some sort of legal punishment for lying about this - maybe lying under oath, slander/libel, etc.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

didn't robin givnes vome out and say just how out of control tyson was?