Thread: Ok Here we go Revised FA and Draft

tomco09

Ok Here we go Revised FA and Draft

Get Leigh Bolden. Even if he is expensive,Veteran CB don't waste a pick on one the 1st we need a starter now Ike will want the same in a year and I believe he is much older.

Pick up Thomas Jones He konws he's not going to start anywhere and would be perfect GL duty. I still like Redman but wish he had more playing time lsat year.

Go for Whitherspoon in the 1st move Burnett to S ( was a possibilty?) this guy I think will be a gem . And we still Keenan Lewis Chances are Tyronne will sign back with a huge discount
    Get Domique Franks in the 2nd Tobey Gerhart in the 3rd and Nick Olsen in the 4th C from ND
    5th rnd on pick depth on DE and NT

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ok Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by tomco09
    Get Leigh Bolden. Veteran CB don't waste a pick. Pick upThomas Jones He konws he's not going to start anywhere. bad word LT is still sitting Go for Whitherspoon in the 1st move burrett to ss get domique franks in the 2nd Tobey G in the 3rd and Nick OLSEN IN TE 4TH

Nick Olsen or Eric Olsen, the center from Notre Dame?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

tomco09

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Get Leigh Bolden. Veteran CB don't waste a pick. Pick upThomas Jones He konws he's not going to start anywhere. bad word LT is still sitting Go for Whitherspoon in the 1st move burrett to ss get domique franks in the 2nd Tobey G in the 3rd and Nick OLSEN IN TE 4TH

The C from ND

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel

The C from ND

that would be Eric Olsen, he does seem like a Steelers type of player. Olsen also did very well at the Combine, bench pressing 225 lbs 35 times and was one of the top OL performers in both the vertical jump and 3-cone drill.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ok Here we go Revised FA and Draft

If anything they will move Lewis to FS, not Burnett. I think we have less than a zero percent chance of signing Bodden or Jones, but it is nice to think about.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Ok Here we go Revised FA and Draft

Personally, I hope the Steelers do everything they can to avoid overpaying for anyone during this year unless it is a one-year deal. Assuming a labor agreement gets done and there is football in 2011, teams that overpay this year not only will be dealing with bad contracts but also the side effect of other players feeling they are underpaid.

Even if that means we miss the playoffs this year, I'm OK with it. I would rather we maintain our ability to compete after this season than put ourselves over a barrel.
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]