Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Myron Rolle runs 2nd slowest 40

of ALL DB's. No thanks.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Myron Rolle runs 2nd slowest 40

Oh great! That must mean he is dumb????
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good. Now people that haven't seen him play will stop putting them in their mocks.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
    Are you being difficult today, Dub? Why do they do the combine anyways? Does it mean anything at all to you? I think game film is more important than the combine, BUT, the combine can tell us important information that game film may not. Information from the combine should not be ignored but should be used in a proper context.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i expected him to come out and be a little rusty and not in tip top shape. I'm sure he wasn't training as hard as he was while playing and going to FSU. I'm interested in what he can do at his pro day.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    i expected him to come out and be a little rusty and not in tip top shape. I'm sure he wasn't training as hard as he was while playing and going to FSU. I'm interested in what he can do at his pro day.

He was said to be one of the best DB at the Senior bowl in practice...

If I was interested I would follow up and see if he improves at his pro day.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub

Nope just dont need a guy that runs like a LB playing FS. I dont want fu*(*&$ Einstein I want football players.

Legend

User Info Menu

The 40 time can be misleading.......There is a certain way to run the 40 and you must be perfect to get a good time. A lot of variables goes into it and you can easily look slower than you are if you do not get it right......

I'm more interested in game speed and smarts than I am a guy's 40 time.....

Although, it may say something about his training and preparation..tjhe guy could be lazy.
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy
    The 40 time can be misleading.......There is a certain way to run the 40 and you must be perfect to get a good time. A lot of variables goes into it and you can easily look slower than you are if you do not get it right......

I'm more interested in game speed and smarts than I am a guy's 40 time.....

Although, it may say something about his training and preparation..tjhe guy could be lazy.
    A lazy Rhodes Scholar? I doubt it....
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm still curious to see what he does at his Pro-Day. Surely the time off has hurt more than people thought & he hasn't been able to train the way he'd really need to, but he did have an outstanding Senior Bowl & the rest of his combine results were very good. Regardless, I'd take a late round flyer on him & train him up.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...