Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ochocinco will dance with the Stars

Starter

User Info Menu

Ochocinco will dance with the Stars

ABC announces that Ochocinco will dance with the stars
    by Mike Florio

On Monday afternoon, TMZ reported that Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco will participate in the upcoming new season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars.

Ochocinco ignored the matter on his Twitter page, stating instead that people shouldn't "believe rumors unless OCNN reports."

Moments ago, ABC announced that Ochocinco will indeed be one of the contestants, along with a group that includes ESPN's Erin Andrews and former astronaut Buzz Aldrin.

On the surface, the development has no significance to football. But it means that, if Chad progresses through the competition, he could eventually miss most if not all of the team's voluntary offseason workouts.

It could be enough to get coach Marvin Lewis to say, "Child please."
    Woman: "Sir, what have you given us?"
    Benjamin Franklin: "A Republic, madam, if you can keep it."

[youtube:razli5ow]KFXuGIpsdE0[/youtube:razli5ow]

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: Ochocinco will dance with the Stars

You know- other than Jason Taylor- all the nfl guys that have done this, were retired.

Also, I give Taylor a bit of a pass, since he has been a Pro Bowl/All Pro level player most of his career, and- unlike said clown- he is not a giant tool.

I think Marvin needs to go Chuck Noll on him, and tell Chad it is time to get on with his life's work.

/shaking head.

Legend

User Info Menu

Barf. What a tool.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

is there a more disliked WR in the league?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't like it, but I'll give Chad some credit.

Two seasons ago he was complaining for a new contract or a trade. He didn't get any additional money from Mike Brown and he'll have to play out his contract. Instead of continuing to gripe about it, he's found a way to make his money elsewhere.

He'll yap on twitter all day, but he also setup an iPhone app so people can follow him and he's banked on that. He's doing DWTS, to extend his exposure and make even more money for himself outside of football.

If the Bengals wanted to control him, the could probably do it better with a new contract with stricter guidelines, but since they don't want to him pay they will have to put up with this...

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe he can join the cast of the Real World next.

Legend

User Info Menu

after all his celebrations, i think he's a guy that can do well on the show.

I also can't figure why all the hatred for the guy.

he busts his butt on the field... and his anger, etc, with respect to the game is typically when they lose. he's the type that's ok with 0 catches in a win. lots of WRs aren't.

Remember Ben's dissapointment in winning while having a bad super bowl... chad wouldn't have had that reaction.

sure he's complained about $$. many players have. and based on what he had done at the time he complained, i can't say i blame him. he had been the leading wr in the afc for several years running, at the time... and i believe guys like Nate Burleson were making more money....
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Mid-March Mock
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Jermiah Trotter, ILB, Clemson
    3.98 - Christian Jones, OT, Texas

Legend

User Info Menu

Dibs on the peephole in Erin Andrews' dressing room!

Legend

User Info Menu

Bodog.com just released their odds on who will take home the trophy in the upcoming Dancing with the Stars television show.

Olympic figure skating gold medalist Evan Lysacek is the early favorite at 3 to 1, followed by ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews at 9/2.

Here’s the complete list:

Evan Lysacek: 3/1
    Erin Andrews: 9/2
    Chad Ochocinco: 5/1
    Nicole Scherzinger: 11/2
    Aiden Turner: 10/1
    Niecy Nash: 10/1
    Pamela Anderson: 10/1
    Shannen Doherty: 10/1
    Jake Pavelka: 12/1
    Buzz Aldrin: 15/1
    Kate Gosselin: 15/1

I'll take Nicole Scherzinger as my pick...

[imghttp://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c117812/media_center/images/rendered/blog/wysiwyg/1ns8.jpg[/img]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote="hawaiiansteel"]Bodog.com just released their odds on who will take home the trophy in the upcoming Dancing with the Stars television show.

Olympic figure skating gold medalist Evan Lysacek is the early favorite at 3 to 1, followed by ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews at 9/2.

Here’s the complete list:

Evan Lysacek: 3/1
    Erin Andrews: 9/2
    Chad Ochocinco: 5/1
    Nicole Scherzinger: 11/2
    Aiden Turner: 10/1
    Niecy Nash: 10/1
    Pamela Anderson: 10/1
    Shannen Doherty: 10/1
    Jake Pavelka: 12/1
    Buzz Aldrin: 15/1
    Kate Gosselin: 15/1

I'll take Nicole Scherzinger as my pick...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha