Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

  1. #1
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,512

    Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    The "Punxsutawney Polamalu" Super Bowl ad was the one promoting this show (6 more weeks of football).

    The first episode was a behind the scenes look at Kickoff Weekend at Heinz Field.

    In case you were wondering, there was very little actual football content. Most of it was highlighting the backstage coordination of the Tim McGraw and Black Eyed Peas concert at Point State Park, such as how Fergie's makeshift dressing room did not have a roof, so guys manning the lights could look down at her getting undressed (although there was a little bit about Rod Woodson getting down onto the field to get his Hall of Fame ring at halftime) and they followed around one of the NFL Films cameramen during the game itself.

    In case you are interested, you can set your DVR's for the replay at 2:00 a.m.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer SidSmythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western NY (south of Rochester, NY)
    Posts
    2,979

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    I TIVO'd it last night at 2am ... Looking forward to it. I love TRU TV
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  3. #3
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    The "Punxsutawney Polamalu" Super Bowl ad was the one promoting this show (6 more weeks of football).

    The first episode was a behind the scenes look at Kickoff Weekend at Heinz Field.

    In case you were wondering, there was very little actual football content. Most of it was highlighting the backstage coordination of the Tim McGraw and Black Eyed Peas concert at Point State Park, such as how Fergie's makeshift dressing room did not have a roof, so guys manning the lights could look down at her getting undressed (although there was a little bit about Rod Woodson getting down onto the field to get his Hall of Fame ring at halftime) and they followed around one of the NFL Films cameramen during the game itself.

    In case you are interested, you can set your DVR's for the replay at 2:00 a.m.
    The security guys at Heinz field are tools. Here comes Rod Woodson to get his HOF ring at halftime and the security tool is going to question whehter or notRod Woodson is who he says he is, because he left his ID in his other jacket. Then Rich Eisen doesn't have his ID and they question him. Geesh, it was embarrassing. I mean, Eisen is a tool, but, it's not like you can't figure who he is.

    Pappy


    1.22) Alvin "Bud" Dupree, OLB/DE, Kentucky
    2.56) Senquez Golson, CB/S, Ole Miss
    3.87) Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
    4.121) Doran Grant, CB, OSU
    5.160) Jesse James, TE, PSU
    6.199) Letterius Walton, DT, Central Michigan
    6.212) Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami
    7.239) Gerod Holliman, FS, Louisville


    Iím gonna protect him from himself (James Harrison). He and Will Allen are too old to be working right now. - Mike Tomlin

  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,512

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    If you can have Tim McGraw look-alikes prowling around Point State Park, I suppose you could have Rod Woodson look-alikes prowling around Heinz Field. I don't know what kind of a tool you would have to be to pretend you were Rich Eisen, though.


    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  5. #5
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    If you can have Tim McGraw look-alikes prowling around Point State Park, I suppose you could have Rod Woodson look-alikes prowling around Heinz Field. I don't know what kind of a tool you would have to be to pretend you were Rich Eisen, though.
    This is a family friendly message board, so, I'll leave that up to everyone's imagination. But, a rotorooter comes to mind. :P

    Pappy


    1.22) Alvin "Bud" Dupree, OLB/DE, Kentucky
    2.56) Senquez Golson, CB/S, Ole Miss
    3.87) Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn
    4.121) Doran Grant, CB, OSU
    5.160) Jesse James, TE, PSU
    6.199) Letterius Walton, DT, Central Michigan
    6.212) Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami
    7.239) Gerod Holliman, FS, Louisville


    Iím gonna protect him from himself (James Harrison). He and Will Allen are too old to be working right now. - Mike Tomlin

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,637

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Speaking of look-alikes...I remember reading a story a couple months ago that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was not being allowed into the arena that he was the assistant coach for. Seriously, how do you not recognize him...I'd say there is a good chance that you can't replicate that goofy looking human being.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Security guards are supposed to be a$$holes.. it's there job to say no and your job to prove who you are. LOL!!!

    Just sayin'
    Bell was fishwhacked, and it was obvious. Where there is piss, there is fire. - Moonie

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    736

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    ...such as how Fergie's makeshift dressing room did not have a roof, so guys manning the lights could look down at her getting undressed
    Blech....that woman is disgusto.

  9. #9
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    23,512

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    ...such as how Fergie's makeshift dressing room did not have a roof, so guys manning the lights could look down at her getting undressed
    Blech....that woman is disgusto.
    Do you prefer the Duchess of York Fergie to the Fergalicious Fergie?



    Final Ruthless Mock:
    1.22 CB Marcus Peters, 6'0" 197 lbs., Washington
    2.56 FS Damarious Randall, 5'11" 196 lbs., Arizona State
    3.87 TE Clive Walford, 6'4" 251 lbs., Miami
    4.121 DE Henry Anderson, 6'6" 294 lbs., Stanford
    5.160 WR Titus Davis, 6'1" 196 lbs., Central Michigan
    6.199 OLB Kyle Emanuel, 6'3" 255 lbs., North Dakota State
    6.212c OLB Max Valles, 6'5" 251 lbs., Virginia
    7.239 RB John Crockett, 6'0" 217 lbs., North Dakota State

  10. #10
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    888

    Re: Just watched premiere episode of NFL Full Contact on Tru TV

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    ...such as how Fergie's makeshift dressing room did not have a roof, so guys manning the lights could look down at her getting undressed
    Blech....that woman is disgusto.
    Do you prefer the Duchess of York Fergie to the Fergalicious Fergie?


    without taking sides on this-

    I do think, given the plastic surgery and gallons of make-up being applied to the US version, we have a much better idea of what British Fergie actually looks like.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •