Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SB party!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: SB party!

What time is the game? I forgot the SuperBowl was this weekend.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My ten year old is going to his friends house until half time or so. I don't know how he plans on getting home. If the game is good, I'm not leaving to get him. Do you think it would be too forward to drop him off with a sleeping bag and a change of clothes?
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelblood
    My ten year old is going to his friends house until half time or so. I don't know how he plans on getting home. If the game is good, I'm not leaving to get him. Do you think it would be too forward to drop him off with a sleeping bag and a change of clothes?

Not at all. Tell them you will pick him up when he is 24 years old, and save all the headaches.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Starter

User Info Menu

Me and the hubby will be enjoying BBQ baby back ribs, our traditional Sunday football afternoon sausage and cheese dip, various cheese/cracker/veggie plates and assorted other munchies.

This is a big day for us...okay, well, for me at least...the hubby, poor hapless foreskins fan that he is, can fall asleep during the playoffs no matter who is playing...

Hey, I love THE NFL, period. Unless it was the patsies playing *gag*, I am pumped up for ANY NFL game.

Remember, I am a woman who can listen to the same episode of NFLN "Total Access" over and over again cleaning house on a Saturday!

I have a number of friends who are Saints fans at work and I am pulling hard for them all the way!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

"18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08