Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Seahag whining...

More Seahag whining...

Shaun Alexander on ESPN radio...which I have boycotted recently but somehow ended up hearing this interview. And he is still convinced the "refs had a bad night" and it "wouldn't surprise him if 10 years from now a story did come out that there was cheating going on".

He was trying to say it as sheepishly and reluctantly as possible...but enough already.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

Re: More Seahag whining...

shaun who??? glad to see this is still eating at him. what a loser, let it go

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

This continues to blow my mind. Darrell Jackson clearly pushed off in the end zone. Clark Haggans was clearly held by their RT. The only truly bad call against the Seahawks in that game was that they gave us an extra 15 yards on Ike's INT return because of some kind of bogus low block call against Hasselbeck. It isn't like there was one obviously bad blown call that was the difference between winning and losing. The score was 21-10!!! They were totally fooled by the Randle El reverse pass to Hines. No one came close to tackling Parker on his long TD. You were beaten! Deal with it!!!

Your right. They might not like the calls but, they happened and they were called for it. It wasn't like some bogus call that the refs tried to give the game to us. You know, like the tuck rule.

Pro Bowler

Try living up here in Washington state. Most Seahawk fans absolutely HATE the Steelers and still think that we "cheated". They will never get over it, unless they win a Super Bowl. So, they probably will never get over it. I just wear my Black n' Gold and rub it in their faces!

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    Try living up here in Washington state. Most Seahawk fans absolutely HATE the Steelers and still think that we "cheated". They will never get over it, unless they win a Super Bowl. So, they probably will never get over it. I just wear my Black n' Gold and rub it in their faces!

Dude, thanks for being our black and gold voice across the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by NW Steeler
    I guess that is what happens when you have to live without sunshine. It makes for a very warped mind...but obviously NW, you have escaped the curse!

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    This continues to blow my mind. Darrell Jackson clearly pushed off in the end zone. Clark Haggans was clearly held by their RT. The only truly bad call against the Seahawks in that game was that they gave us an extra 15 yards on Ike's INT return because of some kind of bogus low block call against Hasselbeck. It isn't like there was one obviously bad blown call that was the difference between winning and losing. The score was 21-10!!! They were totally fooled by the Randle El reverse pass to Hines. No one came close to tackling Parker on his long TD. You were beaten! Deal with it!!!
    Yeah, and it was the ref's fault that their kicker missed 2 (or 3, I can't remember) FG.
    Yeah, it was the ref's fault that their TE (can't remember his name-Peezy called him soft) couldn't catch a cold.
    Yeah, it was the ref's fault that the Seahawks couldn't manage the clock at the end of the first half.
    Point being, they had CHANCES to win the game but COULDN'T!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    the hasselback call was not bogus. you cannot hit a blocker in the knees when that player is blocking for another who returning an INT.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

A few weeks ago I heard some d-bag on WTAM interviewing Holmgren. He brought up how much he hates the Steelers and how the refs were on the take and gave us the game. Holmgren didn't directly agree with him but instead went on about how it's such a shame that the game will always be remembered for how involved the officials were in the game and how well the Seahawks played.