Initial version of a four round mock draft. Let me know what you guys think. It'll be updated heavily leading up to the draft, but I'd like some early criticisms...
Full 2010 Mock Draft
1. St. Louis Rams: Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska - Rams go with the smart option. They toy with Jimmy Clausen but ultimately take Suh.
2. Detroit Lions: Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma - A defensive head coach like Schwartz knows the importance of a dominant DT.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State - After losing Antonio Bryant in FA, they select Dez Bryant to replace him.
4. Washington Redskins: Russell Okung, LT, Oklahoma State - Shanahan makes the smart pick to beef up that horrid O-Line.
5. Kansas City Chiefs: Rolando McClain, ILB, Alabama - Scott Pioli gets a LB to lead their defense for the next decade in McClain.
6. Seattle Seahawks: Eric Berry, S, Tennessee - Pete Carroll can't let a playmaker like Eric Berry slip past his pick.
7. Cleveland Browns: Joe Haden, CB, Florida - With Ben Roethlisberger, Carson Palmer and Joe Flacco in the division, the Browns brass decide to upgrade their sub-par secondary. Eric Wright makes a lot better #2 CB, where he played fairly well when Boden was still around.
8. Oakland Raiders: Taylor Mays, FS, USC - He's not as bad a lot of people have been making him out to be (Recently at least). Al Davis is not one of those people that under rates him though.
9. Buffalo Bills: Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame - O-Line would be the smart pick but Bills also desperately need to upgrade their QB position. A lot of people like Bradford more than Clausen but I think the new Bills coaches will lean towards the more accurate, weaker arm Clausen.
10. Denver Broncos (via Chicago): Demaryius Thomas, WR, Georgia Tech - With Marshall pretty much gone, the Broncos take another big talented receiver to replace him.
11. Jacksonville Jaguars: Brandon Graham, DE, Michigan - Jags need to upgrade their pass rush and they do so with the best pass rusher in the draft.
12. Miami Dolphins: Dan Williams, NT, Tennessee - Jason Ferguson is near/at retirement. So the Dolphins upgrade their D-Line with Williams.
13. San Fransisco 49ers: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers - 49ers signed Marvel Smith in the offseason as a stop gap that didn't work out. Davis will be a nice upgrade for them.
14. Seattle Seahawks (Via Denver): Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma - The Hasselbeck era is all but done. New Management will want a new signal caller to start over with.
15. New York Giants: Brian Price, DT, UCLA - The Giants defense was killed the last two games of the season. They add Price who can get penetration into the backfield.
16. San Fransisco 49ers (Via Carolina): Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech - Manny Lawson just isn't getting enough pressure. They also need a CB but at 16 they'll hold off on taking a CB.
17. Tennessee Titans: Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, South Florida. With Kyle Vanden Bosch indicating his time with the Titans might be done expect the Titans to look for a pass rusher in this draft.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers: Perrish Cox, CB, Oklahoma State. It'll come down to Earl Thomas or Cox for the Steelers. Cox would provide an immediate upgrade over Gay and Townsend, where as Thomas would sit behind Ryan Clark (If resigned).
19. Atlanta Falcons: Sean Weatherspoon, LB, Missouri - Falcons need to upgrade their LB Corps and Weatherspoon is a versatile LB that will make an immediate impact on any defense.
20. Houston Texans: Earl Thomas, S, Texas - Texans need help at the FS position where they had John Busing starting at one point.
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Arrelious Benn, WR, Illinois - A lot of people are projecting Gresham here, who I would love the Bengals to but he doesn't fit our system (From what I'm hearing). Looking at the WR's available the Bengals go with Benn who has a good combination of size and speed. Benn can finally replace TJ Housh as a threat across the middle. Bengals are looking for bigger receivers which is why I think they will pass on Golden Tate.
22. New England Patriots: C.J. Spiller, RB/WR/KR, Clemson - Patriots probably didn't think Spiller would fall this far and they couldn't pass up taking such a versatile player.
23. Green Bay Packers: Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa - I'm very high on Bulaga. I think the Packers will be very lucky if he falls to them.
24. Philadelphia Eagles: Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida - Eagles need someone else that can rush the passer to take the pressure off Trent Cole. Dunlap has a lot of upside at this pick.
25. Baltimore Ravens: Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma - Ozzie loves drafting the best available player. Although WR is more of a need, with reports that Mason is coming back Ozzie takes the dynamic TE.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Terrence Cody, DT, Alabama - Cardinals address the D-Line after getting killed defensively in the playoffs.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame - Crayton and Roy Williams were too inconsistent throughout the season. Tate comes in and provides a solid #2 across from Miles Austin.
28. San Diego Chargers: Jared Odrick, DT, Penn State - Good fit as a 3-4 DE. Great pick here for the Chargers who need to upgrade their defense.
29. New York Jets: Sergio Kindle, OLB, Texas - Time for the Jets to move on from Gholston.
30. Minnesota Vikings: Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan - Antonie Winfield is 32 years old and had a tough time staying healthy last season. Warren will provide some added depth to their secondary.
31. New Orleans Saints: Daryl Washington, OLB, TCU - Saints could use some help at the OLB position.
32. Indianapolis Colts: Charles Brown, OT, USC - Although the Colts don't usually use 1st round picks on the O-Line, I think they will with Brown still on the board.
33. St. Louis Rams: Navorro Bowman, OLB, Penn State
34. Detroit Lions: Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
35. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Brandon Spikes, LB, Florida
36. Kansas City Chiefs: Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma
37. Washington Redskins: Jahvid Best, RB, California
38. Cleveland Browns: Damian Williams, WR, USC
39. Oakland Raiders: Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland
40. Seattle Seahawks: Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida
41. Buffalo Bills: Vladimir Ducasse, OG, UMass
42. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Via Chicago): Greg Hardy, DE, Ole Miss
43. Miami Dolphins: Jerry Hughes, OLB, TCU
44. New England Patriots (Via Jacksonville): Everson Griffen, DE, USC
45. Denver Broncos: Rob Gronkowski, TE, Arizona
46. New York Giants: Chad Jones, FS, LSU
47. New England Patriots (Via Tennessee): Patrick Robinson, CB, Florida State
48. Carolina Panthers: Mardy Gilyard, WR, Cincy
49. San Fransisco 49ers: Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers
50. Kansas City Chiefs (Via ATL): Aaron Hernandez, TE, Florida
51. Houston Texans: Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Ga. Tech.
52. Pittsburgh Steelers: Cam Thomas, DT, UNC
53. New England Patriots: Brandon LaFell, WR, LSU
54. Cincinnati Bengals: Anthony McCoy, TE, USC
55. Philadelphia Eagles: Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State
56. Green Bay Packers: Morgan Burnett, FS, Ga. Tech.
57. Baltimore Ravens: Chris Cook, CB, Virginia
58. Arizona Cardinals: Eric Norwood, OLB, South Carolina
59. Dallas Cowboys: Ciron Black, OT, LSU
60. San Diego Chargers: Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
61. New York Jets: Danario Alexander, WR, Missouri
62. Minnesota Vikings: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
63. New Orleans Saints: Alex Carrington, DE, Arkansas State
64. Indianapolis Colts: Geno Atkins, DT, Georgia
65. St Louis Rams: Riley Cooper, WR, Florida
66. Detroit Lions: Montario Hardesty, RB, Tennessee
67. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: D’Anthony Smith, DT, LSU
68. Washington Redskins: Forfeited in supp. draft
69. Kansas City Chiefs: Tyson Alualu, DE, California
70. Philadelphia Eagles (f/SEA): LeGarrette Blount, RB, Oregon
71. Cleveland Browns: Micah Johnson, ILB, Kentucky
72. Oakland Raiders: Corey Wootton, DE, Northwestern
73. Buffalo Bills: Koa Misi, OLB/DE, Utah
74. Chicago Bears: Mike Johnson, OG, Alabama
75. Jacksonville Jaguars: Brandon Ghee, CB, Wake Forest
76. Miami Dolphins: Jordan Shipley, WR, Texas
77. Cleveland Browns (f/SF): Dan LeFevour (QB) Central Michigan
78. Denver Broncos: Torrell Troup, DT, UCF
79. New York Giants: John Asamoah, OG, Illinois
80. Carolina Panthers: Vince Oghobaase, DT, Duke
81. Tennessee Titans: Amari Spievey, CB, Iowa
82. Pittsburgh Steelers: John Jerry, OG, Ole Miss
83. Atlanta Falcons: Dexter McCluster, WR, Mississippi
84. Houston Texans: Jacoby Ford, WR, Clemson
85. Cincinnati Bengals: Terrell Skinner, S, Maryland
86. Oakland Raiders (f/NE): Lamarr Houston, DT, Texas
87. Green Bay Packers: Joe McKnight, RB, USC
88. Philadelphia Eagles: Pat Angerer, LB, Iowa
89. Baltimore Ravens: Clifton Geathers, DE, South Carolina
90. Arizona Cardinals: Jeff Linkenbach, OT, Cincinnati
91. Dallas Cowboys: Darrell Stuckey, S, Kansas
92. San Diego Chargers: Larry Asante, S, Nebraska
93. San Francisco 49ers (f/NYJ via CLE): Jeremy Williams, WR, Tulane
94. Minnesota Vikings: Reshad Jones, S, Georgia
95. New Orleans Saints: Chris Scott, OT, Tennessee
96. Indianapolis Colts: Matt Tennant, C, Boston College
97*. Tennessee Titans: Jeff Byers, OL, Southern California
98*. Cincinnati Bengals: Ricky Sapp, OLB/DE, Clemson
99. St Louis Rams: Jimmy Graham, TE, Miami
100. Detroit Lions: Dominique Franks, CB, Oklahoma
101. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jason Fox, OT, Miami
102. Washington Redskins: Syd’Quan Thompson, CB, California
103. Kansas City Chiefs: George Selvie, DE, USF
104. Seattle Seahawks: Nate Allen, FS, USF
105. Cleveland Browns: Anthony Dixon, RB, Mississippi State
106. Oakland Raiders: Taylor Price, WR, Ohio
107. Buffalo Bills: Dezmon Briscoe, WR, Kansas
108. Chicago Bears: Eric Decker, WR, Minnesota
109. Jacksonville Jaguars: Zane Beadles, OG, Utah
110. Miami Dolphins: Dennis Pitta, TE, BYU
111. San Francisco 49ers: Joique Bell, RB, Wayne State
112. Denver Broncos: Sean Lee, LB, Penn State
113. New York Giants: Dekoda Watson, LB, Florida State
114. Carolina Panthers: Jermaine Cunningham, DE, Florida
115. Tennessee Titans: Darryl Sharpton, LB, Miami
116. Pittsburgh Steelers: Ben Tate, RB, Auburn
117. Atlanta Falcons: Brandon Lang, DE, Troy
118. Houston Texans: Javier Arenas, CB, Alabama
119. Cincinnati Bengals: Mike Williams, WR, Syracuse
120. Kansas City Chiefs (f/NE): Major Wright, S, Florida
121. Atlanta Falcons (f/GB): Jerome Murphy, CB, USF
122. Philadelphia Eagles: Marcus Easley, WR, Connecticut
123. Denver Broncos (f/BAL): Kam Chancellor, S, Virginia Tech
124. Arizona Cardinals: Andre Roberts, WR, The Citadel
125. Dallas Cowboys: J.D. Walton, Center, Baylor
126. San Diego Chargers: Shay Hodge, WR, Ole Miss
127. Philadelphia Eagles (f/NYJ): Myron Rolle, S, FSU
128. Minnesota Vikings: Jamar Chaney, LB, Mississippi State
129. New Orleans Saints: Ed Dickson, TE, Oregon
130. Indianapolis Colts: Rennie Curran, LB, Georgia
131*. Atlanta Falcons: Eric Olsen, C, Notre Dame