Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Give me Roethlisberger over Manning

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Give me Roethlisberger over Manning

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Jom

That is quite possible. I don't believe Ben grants alot of local interviews so it's unusual for him. But, maybe he liked the stroking...who knows. Either way...I thought it was cool. Even when we disagree I enjoy reading his thoughts. I think if he had a better delivery and a thicker skin he would have thrived here. Guess he will either live, learn and better himself...or he will find himself banned on every Steeler site on the net.
    You should have specified EGO-stroking. Because I'm sure such a sentence could be misconstrued to be stroking of another variety.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jom

That is quite possible. I don't believe Ben grants alot of local interviews so it's unusual for him. But, maybe he liked the stroking...who knows. Either way...I thought it was cool. Even when we disagree I enjoy reading his thoughts. I think if he had a better delivery and a thicker skin he would have thrived here. Guess he will either live, learn and better himself...or he will find himself banned on every Steeler site on the net.
    You should have specified EGO-stroking. Because I'm sure such a sentence could be misconstrued to be stroking of another variety.
    Beat me to it!

Get it?

Beat?

Ah forget it.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Jom

Beat me to it!

Get it?

Beat?

Ah forget it.
    No one wants to be defeated
    Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
    It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jom

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Yes, there is something VERY wrong with that. :P

Legend

User Info Menu

MSM brings out the flame war and he isn't even a member.

This guy needs to come back!

I'm joking... I do find it funny how much hate he generates..
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.