Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints or Colts?

Legend

User Info Menu

Saints or Colts?

No-brainer for me - I want the Saints all the way. The city deserves it; it'd be great if a castoff and disrespected QB like Brees wins it ("he's only 6 ft tall, never make it in the NFL, we're gonna kick him to the curb and put our $ on Rivers", says Yoda Norv); and geez there is something about Manning that just turns me off big time (Peyton, not so much Eli).

Last I heard Colts were favored by 4, but I heard one of their big defensive guys (Freeney?) got banged up pretty bad at the end of the game.

Who do you guys want/think is going to win?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Saints or Colts?

I'm rooting Black and Gold, baby.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Definitely the Saints. I'm one of the few Steelers fans who doesn't hate Peyton Manning, but Brees and the city of New Orleans deserves it. From what I hear, even Indy fans like Brees.

Black and gold, baby!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm rooting for the Saints, but if I had to bet I would say the Colts would win. The Saints D isn't the best, so I see Peyton having a good game. Not sure if the Saints can outscore them if Peyton has his "A" game on.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    Definitely the Saints. I'm one of the few Steelers fans who doesn't hate Peyton Manning, but Brees and the city of New Orleans deserves it. From what I hear, even Indy fans like Brees.

Black and gold, baby!
    I'm for the Saints too... I don't hate Manning but like Tebow I hate the media slobbering over him. He is really good but I'll never forget that "football move" call. Like Peezy said.. "they tried to cheat us, we saw it, you all saw it.." LOL!!!

I can't stand the OT rules debate due to Manning the other year, the piped noisegate, the rules for WR's being adjusted, the laying down debate over the Colts and perfection...

It's like the NFL/ESPN calls Manning after every game to frame the stories for the upcoming week. It's not his game I hate, I actually enjoy it and was a huge UT fan and went there for a year. It's the media's love affair that turned me off the Colts.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm still looking for away for the Steelers to play next week

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer

Go to Hulu.com

They have an NFL section with a ton of film on all the teams.

I watched the SB replays.. My Dad called to let me know the 4 SB's of the 70's were on the NFL network last night. Don't have NFLN but found out they had them on Hulu.com

less commercials too.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

Go to Hulu.com

I watched the SB replays.. My Dad called to let me know the 4 SB's of the 70's were on the NFL network last night. Don't have NFLN but found out they had them on Hulu.com

less commercials too.
    I recorded them on my dvr last night

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

Go to Hulu.com

less commercials too.
    I recorded them on my dvr last night
    you should still visit Hulu.. I posted a new thread with a link

101 video's of Steeler glory!!

Starter

User Info Menu