Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints or Colts?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Saints or Colts?

Totally want the Saints to win, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I hate Peyton Manning with every ounce of my football being. Not only will the Pansy not take a hit (he crumbles to the ground without ever being touched when he thinks a defender is coming in on him) but he has the audacity to publically call recievers out if he thinks the rookies run wrong routs, or the linemen don't protect the faberge egg known as Peyton manning. He doesn't care what the coaches tell him to do, he does his own thing, as evidenced by our 2005 game against them, when Dungy called the punt team on towards the end of the third quarter on fourth and three or four in their own territory, but Manning motioned them back on the sideline. If they don't get that first, the game is over going into the fourth quarter, and he will throw someone else under the bus. Don't even get me started on golden boy manning.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

buckeyehoppy believes Peyton Manning to be a class act and he is mostly sure that the Colts will win and he will catch up to Benjamin's number of SB rings.

That said, He's not pulling for anyone that ain't wearin' the other Black and Gold.

Geaux Saints!
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Legend

User Info Menu

Can they both lose?

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Read in SI.com Freeney reported with low ankle sprain, will be kept under wraps all week, gametime decision.

This won't help stop Manning, but it will give Brees extra protection (they won't have to double up on the left side), so I guess the effect of this is that it will be a higher scoring game than otherwise.

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Saints!

Legend

User Info Menu

As a betting man, Chadman will be putting his money on the Colts.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Madden game says: Saints 34-31.

Less than 24 hours that we remain Champions of the NFL

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I've gotta pull for the Saints. All the castoffs over there, and I love how they play football. Pedal to the metal the entire time.

Also, I don't like Peyton Manning. After the 2005 playoff game, he blamed his OL. You just don't do that. As a former OL myself (albeit in HS, and not a very good one), that just p!ssed me right off. He is effing amazing though...

I think the Colts will win, but man I want the Saints to win.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm surprised both of these teams made it to the SuperBowl.

They are both mediocre teams. I really thought better teams would be playing like Pit vs Minny or Dallas.

That said, it's a tough choice. But without Freeney, I'm going with the Saints. Look at what they've done to good passing teams like NE and AZ.

And without Freeney, the Colts D can't do anything.

Wonder how these teams will look outside of their domes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Flippy, mediocre is not a term I would use to describe either of these teams. They're both very good.