Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub
Quote Originally Posted by Chadman
If we assume the Steelers don't trade away #18, and don't factor in Compensatory Picks at this point, and assume the Steelers hold true with their line that they want Ryan Clark & Casey Hampton to return, and therefore re-sign them, here's how Chadman would go...for now...

Round 1-

CB Patrick Robinson
Have you seen much of Robinson? He is a "me first" type of player. Show-boater who like the one he tries to immulate (Deion Sanders), shies away from contact. Problem is, he doesnt cover like Deion. I think you would do better with a guy like Perrish Cox. Now he is physical.

I have to say I thought Robinson was the best DB on the field during the Senior Bowl..he totally locked down his men.

Some scouts thought Kyle Wilson from Boise St was the best CB at the Senior Bowl, here's an excerpt from Scout.com:

Kyle Wilson is flying up draft boards...

The facts are that Wilson was arguably the best cornerback in practice this week. He got better as the week went on, capping it with an almost-spotless performance during a lengthy red-zone period on Thursday. Wilson didn't give up a catch and broke up at least three passes. While some cornerbacks struggle with turning and finding the ball, Wilson does it with his ease.

In a standout group of cornerbacks in Mobile, Wilson played physically, athletically and intelligently.

"I've got an all-around game," he said. "I've got the physical, I've got the ball skills. Whatever anybody's looking for, I've got it. I love playing football and I love competing. Coming out here with the best of them and learning a bunch of new techniques, I'm just soaking it all in and I'm grateful for this opportunity."