Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Another Bungle Arrested

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Another Bungle Arrested

There is no excuse for driving drunk. Everyone knows the consequences. Especially after Dante Stallworth, NFL players should realize. I hope he loses his license and goes to jail for 30 days.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

The real story is the car....

He was driving a 2003 Pontiac!

Is he too frugal to pay for a cab?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

That is pretty funny. I drive a better car than that! Woo hoo!

Last week, I traded in my 2001 Subaru Outback with 165,000 miles to get a 2004 Volvo XC90 with 75,000 miles. It's safe, kid-friendly, and a heck of a lot cooler than an '03 Pontiac.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

devilsdancefloor

maybe the 2003 car is a get drunk run into crap car to him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor

you make a very good point here, perhaps Maualuga is smarter than we're giving him credit for...if you're going to run into two cars and a parking meter you don't want to do that in a nice car! they obviously teach their athletes well at USC.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Let's hope Rey's problem doesn't escalate to DWS.

Drinking While Slaying.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor

you make a very good point here, perhaps Maualuga is smarter than we're giving him credit for...if you're going to run into two cars and a parking meter you don't want to do that in a nice car! they obviously teach their athletes well at USC.
    Troy drove a pice of junk after signing with us.. I think Samoan's are frugal.

I bet it's his bumper car.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Last week, I traded in my 2001 Subaru Outback with 165,000 miles to get a 2004 Volvo XC90 with 75,000 miles. It's safe, kid-friendly, and a heck of a lot cooler than an '03 Pontiac.
    Wow.. I know Subaru's are good cars but 165,000 miles???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    When you're as rich as pro athletes are, how does any option besides a cab, limo, or personal driver even seem like a slightly good idea?
    My buddies and I have this exact discussion all the time. How is it we somehow find a way to call a cab when we know we're getting lit up but millionaires who know there names will be in the national news don't have the good sense to have a driver?
    Because they aren't Rhodes Scholars (except for that cat from FSU).

Pappy

Trade 20 & 119 to Tampa for 26/57

1.26 - Graham Barton, OC/G, Duke
    2.51 - Xavier Leggette, WR, South Carolina
    2.57 - Braden Fiske, DT, FSU
    3.84 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    3.98 - T'Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
    7.178 - Joe Milton III, QB, Tennessee
    7.195 - Omar Speights, LB, LSU

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Wow.. I know Subaru's are good cars but 165,000 miles???
    Yeah, when I traded it in, I looked back on the papers when I bought it, and it only had 25,000 miles then. Hard to believe that I put 140,000 miles on the thing myself. But it was still in pretty decent shape, though. Unlike Willie Parker, you can run a Subaru or a Toyota or a Honda until the wheels fall off. This is my first time going Swedish, although my in-laws used to have an old Volvo that they ran forever. Now I have to install my Sirius radio in the new one (it's amazing how hooked you get to satellite radio when you have to listen to crappy local channels for a few days), and I hope the GPS I bought on Amazon comes in this week so I can install that too.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.