Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OT: Another Bungle Arrested

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Another Bungle Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    165k miles isn't much for vehicles these days.

I just upgraded vehicles too RB. I went from a 95 Honda Passport to a 2001 Ford Ranger. I always wanted one of those 4x4, flare side pick-ups and now I have one...just wish I could have found one in black.

Mine is dark green...and sits up higher than this one...but you get the idea.

(should this be merged with the "the offseason sucks" thread?)
    I know it's a Subaru but unless it's cash for clunkers it's hard to fathom trading a car in with 165k.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    I know it's a Subaru but unless it's cash for clunkers it's hard to fathom trading a car in with 165k.
    Got a little over three grand for the ol' Outback, though...and the Volvo was a bit under $15K. I was happy with the deal overall. My wife wanted something with third row seating again after trading in her Honda Odyssey minivan for a Honda CR-V a little while ago because of the AWD factor (the incline of our driveway is difficult to ascend without AWD if there is any snow or ice, and the AWD is just safer for the kids in these NEPA winters). Now I drive the XC90 and she drives the CR-V.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Got a little over three grand for the ol' Outback, though...and the Volvo was a bit under $15K. I was happy with the deal overall. My wife wanted something with third row seating again after trading in her Honda Odyssey minivan for a Honda CR-V a little while ago because of the AWD factor (the incline of our driveway is difficult to ascend without AWD if there is any snow or ice, and the AWD is just safer for the kids in these NEPA winters). Now I drive the XC90 and she drives the CR-V.
    good deal.. you can't go wrong with a Volvo.. a little expensive to fix but they run forever.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer
    Just got rid of my 1997 ford expedition 248,000 miles
    An interesting math problem would be to figure out, on the basis of the Expedition's crappy gas mileage, how much was spent in gas money to drive that sucker nearly a quarter of a million miles. We'd have to figure out the average price of gas in the 13 years that puppy has been on the road, but I'm sure it could be done...

That's why I just got rid of it

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

An interesting math problem would be to figure out, on the basis of the Expedition's crappy gas mileage, how much was spent in gas money to drive that sucker nearly a quarter of a million miles. We'd have to figure out the average price of gas in the 13 years that puppy has been on the road, but I'm sure it could be done...

hence the name?

Legend

User Info Menu

hence the name?

Ha ha
    No it ran great when I got rid of it and really never had any big problems with it

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.