Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry Rhodes?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Kerry Rhodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Rhodes is entering the prime of his career at age 27 with 5 years of starting experience under his belt. He had 1, 4, 5, 2, and 3 interceptions in those 5 seasons, with 5, 9, 10, 5, and 13 passes defensed in those seasons. I didn't realize that he wasn't known for his physical play, though. You'd think that a 6'3" 214 lbs. guy would flourish as a FS in an aggressive defense like that.
    The lack of physical play comment would be a concern I think for the Steelers if true. I'm sure they will be looking at the full range of DB options from retaining our players to FAs to draftees.
    What really concerns the Jets and why they are taking issue with Rhodes is not that he isnt physical...in fact he is very physical...it is the fact they considered him to be a selfish player...me first attitude...who has a lot of Hollywood in him.

I personally think he would be a great FS next to Troy and would make our secondary and defense better and I think he like others in the past would buy into the Steelers team philosophy. And he in return would win Super Bowls as a result of it. That tends to change certain attitude issues.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Rookie

User Info Menu

Think about this...

Rex Ryan has coached some world class douchebags:

Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Tony Siragusa, Terrell Suggs...

This is the first time I've heard of the implication that he doesn't want a douche on his team...

If that's the case, the Steelers may be better off without him...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    Think about this...

Rex Ryan has coached some world class douchebags:

Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Tony Siragusa, Terrell Suggs...

This is the first time I've heard of the implication that he doesn't want a douche on his team...

If that's the case, the Steelers may be better off without him...

exactly- how big of a jackazz does he have to be, for RR not to want him???

not to mention, if LeBeau wouldn't put up w/ Anthony Smith's BS- what makes anyone think he'd deal with Rhodes???