Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where will Brett Favre go now?

Pro Bowler

Re: Where will Brett Favre go now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks
    Crucify me but I have nothing but respect for Favre. 40-years old and the guy still plays at an extremely high level.

IMO, he's done and as a football fan I'll miss him.
    Certainly not ready to crucify ya ( ), but I'll just say that I used to love to watch him play back in the day - especially when he was wreaking havoc on Dallas and San Fran. But, his antics these last few years have been childish and, well, just plain self-centered. He has spoiled my opinion of him. -Joos

Doing it once is one thing, but retiring and coming back twice in a row takes a special kind of douchebaggery.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

One things for sure in my mind...a concrete decision either way won't be made until late August when the Vikings break training camp. I am of the opinion that his wish-washiness was a calculated ploy to avoid training camp with the Vikings this past year and with the Jets the year before that. He'll let Tarvaris and Sage battle it out in the heat of Mankato and then will decide whether or not to show up on his white stallion for the 3rd preseason game (again).

Legend

he needs to go away... it was nice, fun and exciting but the ending reminds me why I'm over him...

Pro Bowler

1st Ballot Hall of Famer. Unfortunately the way he treated Green Bay Management, team, and fan base he became a 1st Ballot Halll of fame Douche Bag as well. And can Joe Buck give him a BJ already and be done with it. I thought he was going to cry every time the Saints hit him last night.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    One things for sure in my mind...a concrete decision either way won't be made until late August when the Vikings break training camp. I am of the opinion that his wish-washiness was a calculated ploy to avoid training camp with the Vikings this past year and with the Jets the year before that. He'll let Tarvaris and Sage battle it out in the heat of Mankato and then will decide whether or not to show up on his white stallion for the 3rd preseason game (again).
    The Jets season was just a way to get the one year out of the way to get to the Vikings...

Unless he declares very soon that he is returning, I hope that he retires and stays retired. I've had enough of the annual offseason saga of whether he'll return.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq
    Unless he declares very soon that he is returning, I hope that he retires and stays retired. I've had enough of the annual offseason saga of whether he'll return.

Come on, what would an off-season be like without the annual "is Brett coming back or will he retire" drama?

BYT

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    I hear Cleveland is in need of a good QB. NFL draft
    coach outlet

But I think, Farve is un believable- love him or hate him .

Hall of Famer

i hate jet farve but he will be back. that pick sums up his career well. he is a great qb but the most reckless qb i have ever seen. we criticize ben for never letting plays die but ben isnt half as reckless as farve is and farve is an old man!! he will be back though we will have the usual farve bs in the offseason. he loves the drama and hates training camp