Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geaux Saints!

Legend

User Info Menu

Geaux Saints!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Geaux Saints!

What the.......That thing is twinkling like something from the 60's or 70's....

GO STEELERS!!!!
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What makes this sweeter is that Philip "I'm the greatest QB in the league that has never won a SB and I deserve all the gushing that the bobble heads throw at me" Rivers is sitting at home yet again. MHO? Major mistake on SD's behalf on letting Brees go. He's a winner and one hell of a leader. I'm happy for him and the organization. I hope this team pounds Peyton and Co.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Should be a good game. I agree about mr. pout- Rivers. He's a loser, but so is Norv Turner. He'll never win a SB.

I just think the AFC and the Colts are above the NFC right now. Saints look like they are just happy winning the NFC trophy...
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm actually happier that Brett Favre got denied yet again in the playoffs. I swear to God, after every play that went wrong in that game, he looked like he wanted to cry. Cannot stand the guy.

That last-second INT was a thing of beauty too. He could have scrambled for at least five yards, and what does he do? Throw right into coverage. Classic Favre.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian
    What makes this sweeter is that Philip "I'm the greatest QB in the league that has never won a SB and I deserve all the gushing that the bobble heads throw at me" Rivers is sitting at home yet again. MHO? Major mistake on SD's behalf on letting Brees go. He's a winner and one hell of a leader. I'm happy for him and the organization. I hope this team pounds Peyton and Co.

x2, Asian !!!
    Philip Rivers is a punk.

Legend

User Info Menu

go black and gold

although it sure looked like brees tighened up some in the 2nd half. hopefully that doesn't happen in the SB

Backup

User Info Menu

Saint's need to stay loose. Hope they are not just happy to get there.

I usually default to rooting for the AFC (non-Pats that is) but I'd like to see the Saints win this one.

Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Tomlinator
    but I'd like to see the Saints win this one.
    Same here for a number of reasons.

1- Brees is a class act IMO.

2- That organization is due for a Lombardi.

3- Even though their mayor is a complete dope, the people in that city are due for a Super Bowl victory.

4- Darnell Dinkins, Pittsburgh born kid (Schenley High) and also a PITT graduate. Double whammy.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm on board with most of yinz here. Go Saints. I definitely DO NOT want to see Peyton with as many trophies as Ben, no way!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION