Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geaux Saints!

Re: Geaux Saints!

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    flip...if its fixed, then why waste your time rooting for the Colts if the Saints have already been hand picked?

It wasn't fixed but it damn sure looked like it was. How the hell do you have 12 guys in a huddle after a time out?

Peterson has fumbling issues. Always has and always will until he gets serious about correcting them. Twice I watched him have good runs but instead of going back to the huddle he took extra time following and trash talking NO players... both times he fumbled on the next play. They must have got into his head.
    Q: How do you have 12 men in the huddle after a timeout?
    A: The same way the Steelers false start, leave a tackle uncovered or get some other idiotic penalty on 3rd and 1 in the fourth quarter trailing by 6 points. :P

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    flip...if its fixed, then why waste your time rooting for the Colts if the Saints have already been hand picked?

It wasn't fixed but it damn sure looked like it was. How the hell do you have 12 guys in a huddle after a time out?

Peterson has fumbling issues. Always has and always will until he gets serious about correcting them. Twice I watched him have good runs but instead of going back to the huddle he took extra time following and trash talking NO players... both times he fumbled on the next play. They must have got into his head.
    Q: How do you have 12 men in the huddle after a timeout?
    A: The same way the Steelers false start, leave a tackle uncovered or get some other idiotic penalty on 3rd and 1 in the fourth quarter trailing by 6 points. :P

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by cruzer8
    Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    Brees handled his being kicked to the curb with class and grace. I have the highest respect for him and his athleticism.

Conversely, Peyton is a putz. I just can't stand him and the media gushing over him. I really hope that he loses big and looks bad. Throw in an injury and it will be a thing of beauty.

Go Saints.
    WWJD?
    WTH???
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Archie Manning won't be rooting for the Saints -

Former Saints quarterback Archie Manning, whose sons won Super Bowls in consecutive seasons in the latter years of the last decade, won't be pulling for his former team to get its first Lombardi Trophy on February 7.

According to Mike Chappell of the Indianapolis Star, Archie Manning will be rooting for the Colts.

"It's a game and I'm going to pull for my son," the elder Manning said. "[Saints coach] Sean Payton knows that. He's a great friend of mine. [Saints quarterback] Drew Brees knows that. That's just the way it is.

"Anybody who thinks it's different must not have children."

Archie Manning spent 12 years with the Saints, from 1971 through 1982. Though he finished his career with the Vikings, he remains a fixture in New Orleans.

And while Peyton arguably is (or soon will be) the greatest player in NFL history at any position, Archie was mediocre, at best. He never appeared in the postseason, and he had a career passer rating of 67.1, with 125 touchdowns passes and 173 interceptions.

Legend

Cause I'm an idiot

Starter

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    X Trois!

As a native born son of Louisiana who became a fan of the TRUE black and gold because of THIS native born son of Louisiana...

...I have nothing but love for those beloved wretches formerly known as the AINTS!

"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez"