No emotional investment today, so here goes
1. I know this has been beaten to death, but watching the games the last three weeks it seems every team has someone who can kick off into the end zone. Even Jay freakin’ Feely.
2. Antoine Bethea is a free agent this year. If Clark can’t be worked out, or the Steelers are just ready to part ways, he could be a not so expensive target. He’s pretty young and was originally a 6th rounder (if that matters to anyone). He looks good in run support, but does anyone have info on his overall play?
3. I think Melvin Bulitt has a great name for a DB. Unfortunately, its not politically correct so he should be forced to change it to “Wizard” so as to not offend the overly sensitive among us.
4. Where o where is a Darrelle Revis for us in this years draft?
5. The rookie wall is about to fall on Mark Sanchez.
6. The superbowl is just around the corner, so that means yard work starts agian soon. The joys of living in south Texas. Its gonna be a long offseason.
7. If New Orleans makes it to the Super Bowl, would they invite Archie Manning to be an honorary captain?
8. Does anyone really give a crap about the Pro Bowl?