Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Antonio Cromartie on the block

  1. #21

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    [url="http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-05-26/cornerback-rankings-asomugha-best-and-still-getting-better"]http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article ... ing-better[/url]
    Trade next years 1st and 3/41 for a top 2nd round this year


    1) Pat Mahommes-QB-TT
    2) Carl Lawson-OLB-AUB
    2) Kevin King-CB-Wash
    3) Ryan Anderson-OLB-ALA or Tarell Basham-OLB-Ohio
    4) Samaje Perine-RB-OU
    5) Ryan Switzer-WR-UNC
    6) Brendan Langley-CB-Lamar
    7) Billy Brown-TE-Shepherd












  2. #22

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-05-26/cornerback-rankings-asomugha-best-and-still-getting-better
    He has MEangelo Hall ranked at 8, Leigh Bodden at 15 and Mcfadden at 17 ?!?!. Revis is down at 6. I'll cut him some slack as he did this ranking before this season but still... And Trufant at 11?....I know he;s been thought of as a skilled cb but he as been absolutely scorched on a regular basis (I lived in the NW for 3 years and would get seahag games whne he came into the league).

  3. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    No thanks.

  4. #24
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    No thanks.
    I agree. He is not worth the money his agent thinks he deserves.

  5. #25

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    If he's not going to support the run, then I'm not certain that I have any use for him...

    He can have all the talent in the world (and he just might) but if the Steelers are going to give up draft picks and pay a huge contract, the guy better go balls out every single play...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+# up and wear it.

  6. #26

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    If you could get him for a second-rounder and a not-too-outrageous price, I'd pull the trigger. Have Hines and Harrison school him about aggression and hitting.
    Franchise Bell; extend Brown; re-sign Harrison, D. Williams, and Matthews; sign the best of the available 2nd-tier FA help at Edge, ILB, CB, and maybe FS. Hope that Ladarius Green is healthy.

    Draft 2.0
    1. Haason Reddick, ILB/OLB, Temple
    2. Carl Lawson, OLB/DE, Auburn
    3. Chad Hansen, WR, California
    3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
    4. Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
    5. Tedric Thompson, FS, Colorado
    6. Aaron Jones, RB, UTEP
    7. Keion Adams, OLB/DE, Western Michigan

  7. #27
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,528

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick
    If he's not going to support the run, then I'm not certain that I have any use for him...

    He can have all the talent in the world (and he just might) but if the Steelers are going to give up draft picks and pay a huge contract, the guy better go balls out every single play...
    Plus, he's not that great. Brandon Marshall wiped his a$s with Cromartie quite badly.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer pfelix73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid-Atlantic US
    Posts
    2,715

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    Check out that zone blocking by AF and the interior line.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  9. #29

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    James Walker (ESPN)
    Cro could be difference-maker

    "It would probably require the right draft pick (or picks) for the Browns, Ravens or Steelers to lure Cromartie from San Diego. It's too early at this point to know for sure if AFC North teams are interested. But Cromartie would provide an instant upgrade as a starting cornerback on any of these three aforementioned teams."
    Trade next years 1st and 3/41 for a top 2nd round this year


    1) Pat Mahommes-QB-TT
    2) Carl Lawson-OLB-AUB
    2) Kevin King-CB-Wash
    3) Ryan Anderson-OLB-ALA or Tarell Basham-OLB-Ohio
    4) Samaje Perine-RB-OU
    5) Ryan Switzer-WR-UNC
    6) Brendan Langley-CB-Lamar
    7) Billy Brown-TE-Shepherd












  10. #30

    Re: Antonio Cromartie on the block

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo
    James Walker (ESPN)
    Cro could be difference-maker

    "It would probably require the right draft pick (or picks) for the Browns, Ravens or Steelers to lure Cromartie from San Diego. It's too early at this point to know for sure if AFC North teams are interested. But Cromartie would provide an instant upgrade as a starting cornerback on any of these three aforementioned teams."
    Unless they're hoping he'll provide run support as well.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •