Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some help with locating kids jerseys...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some help with locating kids jerseys...

Armpit Jr. wants a Lambert like me. I can't tell you how great it feels to have him so psyched about our team. He also wants a Hines road jersey. I haven't been able to find either in his size 4 or 5T. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Some help with locating kids jerseys...

I've been surfing around the usual locations, thinking that the Lambert one will be tough (I don't think I've even seen a toddler-sized throwback like that), and the Hines one would be easy (but looking around, I just realized that every toddler jersey is black! I can't find any away jerseys in anything smaller than a youth small! Who knew?). Sorry, man.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Backup

User Info Menu

I am pretty sure the NFL shop can customize any size jersey.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I've been surfing around the usual locations, thinking that the Lambert one will be tough (I don't think I've even seen a toddler-sized throwback like that), and the Hines one would be easy (but looking around, I just realized that every toddler jersey is black! I can't find any away jerseys in anything smaller than a youth small! Who knew?). Sorry, man.

Yeah, I ran into the same stuff. Figured maybe somebody closer to Pittsburgh knew of a place that carried them.

RK, I was gonna try the customizing jersey thing but Pit jr. is outgrowing his jerseys every year. Not sure I wanna spend all that money (even if they have small sizes - which I'm not sure they do) and he'll only get one season out of it. But thanks!

Legend

User Info Menu

Get him a black T and paint a 58 on it. He's a kid, so that'll probably make him happy to have his own unique Lambert jersey.

That or leave an adult sized jersey in the dryer for hours.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy
    leave an adult sized jersey in the dryer for hours.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Get him a black T and paint a 58 on it. He's a kid, so that'll probably make him happy to have his own unique Lambert jersey.

That or leave an adult sized jersey in the dryer for hours.

You don't know armpit jr. very well. He's a very detail oriented kid. If its not exactly like my 58, he'll have a problem with it.

Now the dryer thing isn't a bad idea!

Legend

User Info Menu

Are you sure you're feeding him enough? Maybe the fact that he knows he wants a Lambert and isn't big enough yet is a sign.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Are you sure you're feeding him enough? Maybe the fact that he knows he wants a Lambert and isn't big enough yet is a sign.

It maybe time for him to start his steroids. Is 4 too young???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit

It maybe time for him to start his steroids. Is 4 too young???
    Apparently not.

Some parents are sick...

(Man, I hope those are photoshopped hoaxes...)