Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning goes crazy

Legend

Re: Peyton Manning goes crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler Expat
    I thought this video was pretty awesome. I think Peyton is the best QB in the league as much as I love Big Ben. My problem is not with Peyton but with the way every game he plays I need to listen to the announcers' sexual fantasies of Manning for half the telecast.
    on the peyton lovefest. but I think Ben is better when the pressure is on. Manning is a great mechanical QB but the guy is stiff in must win games. This goes back to his days at UT too.

People who think yelling on the sideline is an issue have never played competitive sports or had a desire to win.

Hall of Famer

I remember seeing this a while back and even hearing the audio.. i think it was posted here or at the trib board.. can't remember. I think he's a douche. you didn't see JS pi$$ing and moaning about not running the ball. he said "we gotta run the ball" manning runs down the sideline and gets his panties in a bunch.
    I love how he looks like such a turd at the end. blaming it all on JS.
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    I remember seeing this a while back and even hearing the audio.. i think it was posted here or at the trib board.. can't remember. I think he's a douche. you didn't see JS pi$$ing and moaning about not running the ball. he said "we gotta run the ball" manning runs down the sideline and gets his panties in a bunch.
    I love how he looks like such a turd at the end. blaming it all on JS.
    I wish we could also see the plays that led up to that. Was it happy feet Peyton because he can't handle a little pressure? "Idiot kicker", "bad blocking, Saturday!", has anyone heard Peyton Manning say "I had a chance and I blew it ..."?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Starter

If PM is blasted once or twice in the three snap series because of poor pass blocking then I can agree with him being upset. But he threw the ball THREE TIMES and did not get the job done and then loses his cool with JS and his offensive linemen? Simply because JS suggested they should run?

Total dork (in this instance).

Hall of Famer

IIRC, thats on the "amercia's game" series the year the colts won it.

later on it also shoed an exchange where peyton was gonna sit out the final drive vs. the pats cause something was wrong with his thumb.

saturday's told him "you have to go in there"

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfhound45
    If PM is blasted once or twice in the three snap series because of poor pass blocking then I can agree with him being upset. But he threw the ball THREE TIMES and did not get the job done and then loses his cool with JS and his offensive linemen? Simply because JS suggested they should run?

Total dork (in this instance).
    A QB gets mad his C tolds him to run right after he missed on 3 passes?

Sounds like football to me.

Pro Bowler

I love it.
    If you haven't been in the heat of the moment like that at some point in your life, you are missing out.
    No matter what level you play at or what contact sport, these things happen. If you can't move passed it afterwards, then you are a beeotch.
    Jeff and Peyton moved passed it.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by aggiebones
    I love it.
    If you haven't been in the heat of the moment like that at some point in your life, you are missing out.
    No matter what level you play at or what contact sport, these things happen. If you can't move passed it afterwards, then you are a beeotch.
    Jeff and Peyton moved passed it.

in the NBA teammates pull out guns when they argue.... and then go back to playing ball..

this is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz

in the NBA teammates pull out guns when they argue.... and then go back to playing ball..

this is nothing.
    Woman: "Sir, what have you given us?"
    Benjamin Franklin: "A Republic, madam, if you can keep it."

[youtube:razli5ow]KFXuGIpsdE0[/youtube:razli5ow]

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Ray Lewis pulls out a knife when he argues. Then he does a spastic dance after he slices you.