Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If Kurt Warner Retires...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Kurt Warner Retires...

...Do not be surprised if we see a sudden collapse from the Cards. And I'm talking a significant collapse.

Because Warner is easily a top 5 QB, and the real reason behind Whiz's success. And all those people who found themselves pining for Whizenhunt at HC will be left biting their tongues. You watch.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: If Kurt Warner Retires...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    ...Do not be surprised if we see a sudden collapse from the Cards. And I'm talking a significant collapse.

Because Warner is easily a top 5 QB, and the real reason behind Whiz's success. And all those people who found themselves pining for Whizenhunt at HC will be left biting their tongues. You watch.
    They are toast with Leinart and the D sucks too... no injuries either
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope that doesn't happen I like Whisenhunt and hope he's successful. Larry Fitz is a class act, Whiz and Grimm served the Steelers well. I'd hate to see him crash and burn.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    I hope that doesn't happen I like Whisenhunt and hope he's successful. Larry Fitz is a class act, Whiz and Grimm served the Steelers well. I'd hate to see him crash and burn.

Pappy
    I guess you are right... Fitz was a Panther and I have no real hate towards the guy... it's the homer fans who use him vs Tomlin that get to me...

If he loses Warner the Cards go 2004 game manager...I was surprised Whiz passed with Leinart before the half.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

(with Pappy)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pappy
    I'm definitely not a hater of Whiz, but I'm not really a fan either. He lost points in my book when he shook every Steeler's hand except Ben's in our first matchup. The second time I lost some respect for him was when he made Superbowl 43 all about himself - it was all about his agenda and "proving" to the Steelers that they should have went with him as their HC. It came across as selfish, and I didn't like that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have a feeling you're right. I have no ill-will toward the Card's, but I'm thinking that if Warner is gone, Leinart won't have the goods to help them. They become a .500 team or worse overnight.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If Warner retires, the NFC west division champ might be 5-11 team.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ion1/sn1-1.jpg http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f...ns_44958-1.jpg
    South End Zone...Screaming My Head Off...Every Game! 111 consecutive and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch

Pappy
    I'm definitely not a hater of Whiz, but I'm not really a fan either. He lost points in my book when he shook every Steeler's hand except Ben's in our first matchup. The second time I lost some respect for him was when he made Superbowl 43 all about himself - it was all about his agenda and "proving" to the Steelers that they should have went with him as their HC. It came across as selfish, and I didn't like that.
    If he didn't shake Ben's hand it's because Ben didn't cosign for him as the HC....

Whiz looks just like Cowher anyway.. that was weird in itself.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Matt Leinart's solution to becoming a better NFL QB this past offseason = train in mixed martial arts.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.