Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chan Gailey is new Bills Coach

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Chan Gailey is new Bills Coach

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    I'm not even going to say what I want to say...

once again an NFL owner gives an old has been a job instead of a young, creative up and coming candidate...

I feel for the dedicated Bills fan.
    Compared to the 91 year old Ralph Wilson, the 58 year old Chan Gailey is a whippersnapper. He probably doesn't like the young, creative up and coming candidates because they remind him too much of his spoiled grandchildren.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

once again an NFL owner gives an old has been a job instead of a young, creative up and coming candidate...

100%

As if we haven't seen this story play out 100's of times before (i.e. old re-tread coach, getting another chance. Really--has it ever worked out?
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Compared to the 91 year old Ralph Wilson, the 58 year old Chan Gailey is a whippersnapper. He probably doesn't like the young, creative up and coming candidates because they remind him too much of his spoiled grandchildren.
    Tomlin is a baby in his eyes..

dude was around before the forward pass.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe

100%

As if we haven't seen this story play out 100's of times before (i.e. old re-tread coach, getting another chance. Really--has it ever worked out?

This is why I love my team and the family who owned it....

the crazy thing is most coaches fail...so why repeat failure?

We need a Diaper Rule.... if the owner needs a diaper then it's time to go....

literally.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Chan's a high character guy. I wish him luck. But not too much...he is in the AFC you know....