Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jets D

Legend

User Info Menu

The Jets D

loves to blitz. Rivers was getting rushed all game.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: The Jets D

Manning better get ready to take some heat next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Rex Ryan has made Jets D really aggressive. Hats off to him.

Maybe he is the coach of the year. Reaching AFC Championship game with a rookie QB.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

We rattled Peyton "With an E" badly in 2005 with a LeBeau masterpiece of blitzing. Maybe Ryan can do it too.

I'm sort of in two minds about the Jets going all the way though (as unlikely as it will be) - don't want anyone saying a young Sanchez was better than a young Ben!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    We rattled Peyton "With an E" badly in 2005 with a LeBeau masterpiece of blitzing. Maybe Ryan can do it too.

I'm sort of in two minds about the Jets going all the way though (as unlikely as it will be) - don't want anyone saying a young Sanchez was better than a young Ben!
    Only thing he would be is younger... Flacco got to the AFCCG too..LOL!!

I think the Jets are set up to beat the Colts.. the blitz and cover tight. Revis is good for shutting down one guy.. and as we saw.. the other guys aren't half bad.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan

Only thing he would be is younger... Flacco got to the AFCCG too..LOL!!

I think the Jets are set up to beat the Colts.. the blitz and cover tight. Revis is good for shutting down one guy.. and as we saw.. the other guys aren't half bad.
    I am picking Jets over Colts.

Love Jets D and O-line. I think Revis can handle Reggie Wayne 1-on-1. I would love to see Peyton choke again.

Mike Greenberg gonna go crazy tomorrow morning on Mike n Mike. He even calls one guy there in studio as Revis and he gonna keep doing it till Jets lose.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

one thing we see i how these so called "elite" QBs fare vs. an aggressive ryan coached D.

something Ben has had to face 2 times (at least) per year

Backup

User Info Menu

To say that Peyton Manning in not an "elite" QB is simply ridiculous...

Backup

User Info Menu

I think I would like to see the Jets win but, I think the Colts would make it a better Super Bowl performance. If the Colts win the AFC, they'll win the Super Bowl but, I think the Jets would lose in the Super Bowl.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

peyton is a phenomenal QB but his achilles heal has ALWAYS been to get him dirty. If the Jets keep the blitz and hurry him or plant him a few times he gets happy feet and throws bad balls. If that game is close in the 3rd look out......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!