Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listening to Dallas Cowboys radio after the game ...

Legend

User Info Menu

Listening to Dallas Cowboys radio after the game ...

People are crying that the OC (Jason Garrett) has to go ... unimaginative play calling, yada yada.

Ha ha!!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Listening to Dallas Cowboys radio after the game ...

Those fans are in denial.

Cowboys= overrated.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan
    People are crying that the OC (Jason Garrett) has to go ... unimaginative play calling, yada yada.

Ha ha!!
    Sounds familiar.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ha ha!!
    they were rolling a few weeks ago after the Saints game.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ha ha!!
    As an objective observer, I'd actually agree with that assessment. Though, I think the issues are simply that the QB is very overrated, especially in pressure situations. But even more than that, it's gotta be a Wade Phillips problem. He has no concept of game feel + adjustments.

Early in the game, they had a 48-yard FG (with a terrible PK), and a 4th & 1... I would've went for that. I really think that those kind of decisions are the ones that can change the complexion of a game.
    I wasn't hired for my disposition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

No amount of creative play-calling can make up for the fact that your OL is being dominated by their DL.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Jason Garrett sucks!! He's another Mike Mularky (w/out the stupid gadget plays)

They were passing the ball at will yesterday ... they get 1st and Goal at the 9. What do they do, they go to the WILDCAT??? Come on, you have Marion Barber who's a beast and you have the VIKINGS honoring your pass and you go to an obvious RUN formation???
    SIMPLY MORONIC!!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    Jason Garrett sucks!! He's another Mike Mularky (w/out the stupid gadget plays)

They were passing the ball at will yesterday ... they get 1st and Goal at the 9. What do they do, they go to the WILDCAT??? Come on, you have Marion Barber who's a beast and you have the VIKINGS honoring your pass and you go to an obvious RUN formation???
    SIMPLY MORONIC!!!
    I guess our OC is not the only one to make questionable decisions or bad calls. I remember reading somewhere that Garret was voted as the number one play caller in the league.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

To some, you are only as good as your last game played. So, if you lose, then you suck and should be fired.

HardlinerKC

I bought into the old notion that the teams with the most momentum going into their playoff game have the best chance to win. So I took a flyer on AZ over NO. Wrong.
    I just knew the 'Boys would prevail against the Minnies. Wrong.

Surely the Bolts will blow out the Jets! Wrong. Another gut feeling flyer on my upset special: Balto over Indy. Wrong. Glad I didn't have any serious $$$ on any of these predictions.

A humbling outcome to put it mildly.