Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listening to Dallas Cowboys radio after the game ...

Re: Listening to Dallas Cowboys radio after the game ...

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    Jason Garrett sucks!! He's another Mike Mularky (w/out the stupid gadget plays)

They were passing the ball at will yesterday ... they get 1st and Goal at the 9. What do they do, they go to the WILDCAT??? Come on, you have Marion Barber who's a beast and you have the VIKINGS honoring your pass and you go to an obvious RUN formation???
    SIMPLY MORONIC!!!
    I guess our OC is not the only one to make questionable decisions or bad calls. I remember reading somewhere that Garret was voted as the number one play caller in the league.
    Yes, there's a thread on this board Ranking OC's ... Jason Garett was #1 ahead of Sean Payton. Joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    To some, you are only as good as your last game played. So, if you lose, then you suck and should be fired.
    Yeah, such as scoring 3 points in a playoff game. Granted, He lost his Left Tackle that game...that Offense is loaded w/ talent. My subjective Cowboy fan friends get just as frustrated w/ Garrett as we do w/ Arians.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Yeah, those rankings were done by some experts and NFL insiders collective thinking and published by Pro Football Weekly. What a joke.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe
    Jason Garrett sucks!! He's another Mike Mularky (w/out the stupid gadget plays)

They were passing the ball at will yesterday ... they get 1st and Goal at the 9. What do they do, they go to the WILDCAT??? Come on, you have Marion Barber who's a beast and you have the VIKINGS honoring your pass and you go to an obvious RUN formation???
    SIMPLY MORONIC!!!
    I hate the Wildcat... It works when you have a bad or young QB and need a few yards but if get down the field the oldfashion way why change up?

I agree though... it doesn't matter if your OL is getting manhandled. I would have used Jones and Choice earlier too.

Hall of Famer

IIRC

Jones started the game

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER
    IIRC

Jones started the game
    Thanks. I missed the first series for Dallas. I caught the game right before the 1st Favre TD.