Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT - Pat's mascot arrested for prostitution?

Legend

User Info Menu

OT - Pat's mascot arrested for prostitution?

I heard that the guy who plays the mascot was arrested in a sting. Anyone hear any thing about that? Be good video material for Belecheat, huh?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: OT - Pat's mascot arrested for prostitution?

First Steely McBeam gets busted for DUI and now this. Mascots these days...

Where have you gone, San Diego Chicken?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan
    I heard that the guy who plays the mascot was arrested in a sting. Anyone hear any thing about that? Be good video material for Belecheat, huh?
    i think that happened a while ago. i remembered hearing about it unless this is the second time

Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    i think that happened a while ago. i remembered hearing about it unless this is the second time
    Yeah, it happend back in mid-December.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

I guess mascots need side jobs. Remember when the guy playing the Pirate Parrot was part of the baseball drug trials in the 1980's?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks

I guess mascots need side jobs. Remember when the guy playing the Pirate Parrot was part of the baseball drug trials in the 1980's?
    I was at the game where he was reinstated. He jumped over the outfield wall during the game with a ball and chain and shackles attached to one of his legs and he was in a prison uniform. Funny at the time, now that I think back, it was kind of major to treat it so lightly and humorous like that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes its true but it happened couple of months back. Best bet would be projo.com to have a mug shot of "Johns" caught in the act. I think it was the first sting operation after Rhode Island made indoor prostitution illegal.

Screw Joanne Giannini (D) for making it a law to ban indoor prostitution.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel
    Yes its true but it happened couple of months back. Best bet would be projo.com to have a mug shot of "Johns" caught in the act. I think it was the first sting operation after Rhode Island made indoor prostitution illegal.

Prostitution was legal in Rhode Island? I thought it was only a Nevada thing...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by grotonsteel

Prostitution was legal in Rhode Island? I thought it was only a Nevada thing...
    Yeah Indoor prostitution was legal in RI since 1980. Again the key word is "indoor" here. I think RI was the only state in US which had indoor prostitution legal in entire state. There was some loop hole in the law which made it kinda legal. Strip Clubs/AMPs used to be fun in RI because of that loophole in the law.

"1998: State Supreme Court rules in State v. DeMagistris that the law against soliciting for prostitution was “primarily to bar prostitutes from hawking their wares in public,” and it could not be applied to convict someone for activity that takes place in private."
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Legend

User Info Menu

Huh...you learn something new every day. So the streetwalkers couldn't actually walk the streets because only "indoor" prostitution was legal...so how did they drum up business then? Newspaper ads? Billboards? A "Hookers" section in the yellow pages? "Massage" parlors that were not attached to any sort of legit salon or spa?