Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final 2009 stats if you're interested

Final 2009 stats if you're interested

2009 Season Final Stats

Enjoy or cry whichever seems to be the appropriate response. Before anyone whines, embedding the stats would make them unintelligible.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Re: Final 2009 stats if you're interested

Alot of info there thanks.

Did alot of fans just bail on the season by the time we hit the Green Bay game? That loss to the Stains sent fans reeling I guess.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

after that loss to the raiders..i felt we would not make the playoffs and frankly did not deserve to make the playoffs....than i always looked and though of scenerios on how we could get in, and i said all we need to do is win out and hope for yadayadayada....

well when it was fourth and 7 in the browns game, for some reason my heart was not beating at the normal Steeler gameday rate, I was not on the edge of my seat, and my hands were dry....I knew based on our performance that night, that we would not win the game and I was watching a team that was not hungry, It was the first time I ever watched a Steeler game where I was not screaming....for some reason I was really into the packer, rat and dolphins game though, but that brown game was just ehhh for me.....

Legend

Impressive that Mendenhall averaged 4.6 yards per rush attempt. Can't remember that happening in the good ole days of being a "FB led power rushing team."

Probably just me though because little about this offense has value.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Impressive that Mendenhall averaged 4.6 yards per rush attempt. Can't remember that happening in the good ole days of being a "FB led power rushing team."

Parker put up 1200+ yards, averaging 4.7 ypc, in 2005.

You must have a short memory.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609
    after that loss to the raiders..i felt we would not make the playoffs and frankly did not deserve to make the playoffs....than i always looked and though of scenerios on how we could get in, and i said all we need to do is win out and hope for yadayadayada....

well when it was fourth and 7 in the browns game, for some reason my heart was not beating at the normal Steeler gameday rate, I was not on the edge of my seat, and my hands were dry....I knew based on our performance that night, that we would not win the game and I was watching a team that was not hungry, It was the first time I ever watched a Steeler game where I was not screaming....for some reason I was really into the packer, rat and dolphins game though, but that brown game was just ehhh for me.....

During the Raiders game, after we traded TD's in the 4th, I knew we were screwed. I can understand a road let down but at home? HOME??? That was it for me.. I was mad at the Cleveland game but I wasn't surprised... I left the bar at halftime..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Alot of info there thanks.

Did alot of fans just bail on the season by the time we hit the Green Bay game? That loss to the Stains sent fans reeling I guess.
    The Raiders game...

the Stain game was just the twisting of the knife after the other 3 or 4 stabs in the back.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq

Parker put up 1200+ yards, averaging 4.7 ypc, in 2005.

You must have a short memory.
    And Bettis averaged 4.8 per in 2001, and Barry Foster avg'd 5.1 in '91, and Franco avg'd 5.6 in '72 with Bleier leading the way......need more??

Hall of Famer

Interesting note: Limas Sweed had 5 more yards than I had in '09.
    Guys and gals,
    If you play fantasy football, go to the FF forum here and read my thread. I'd appreciate some feedback on it.

Pro Bowler

This O has immense value between the 20s. :P