Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody still want to see Reed hit the road?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Anybody still want to see Reed hit the road?

Seeing Reed go wouldn't bother me. He's a great FG kicker. But his kickoffs are a liability and his two-handed touch tackles don't even slow runners down or at least force them toward the help ... for crying out loud ... literally ... crying out loud.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Reed doesn't take what the team wants to give him then draft Kai Forbath out of UCLA if he comes out. He is great at KOs and is a very accurate FG kicker.

No way do I overpay for Reed.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    If Reed doesn't take what the team wants to give him then draft Kai Forbath out of UCLA if he comes out. He is great at KOs and is a very accurate FG kicker.

No way do I overpay for Reed.
    I watched the UCLA bowl game and they had someone else kicking off. Is something wrong with Forbath?
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

One would think that the off-the-field problems would be easily remedied. That doesn't seem to be the case with Skippy. That being said, just ask half of the teams in the league how important it is to have a good, reliable, accurate kicker on their team, and they would put up with Reed's off-the-field immaturadness. I really just want the guy to step up and be a good team captain, and I would welcome him back with open arms. Honestly, I could care less about his inability to tackle, if the ST does their jobs right, it never comes down to that.