Re: Jets picked to win SB

One down...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73
    For hypothetical sake here, I wonder what the Steelers would show in this report IF they were included in it instead of say the Ravens...???
    This simulation seems to be very D heavy if the Jets keep coming out on top... Their O sucks.. Gotta play the game though...
    they were the number one team in rushing this season, its not the o that sucks its dirty sanchez that sucks. how do you barely get in the playoffs when you are the best running team in the league and have a top 5 defense? their wr's suck too but its mostly sanchez. edwards has to be one of the worst #1 wr in the nfl with. i dont think their defense is overated but revis is their secondary and they dont get all that many sacks. they are good against the run though. if you think the jets might have a chance to win the sb i reccomend placing a small bet. they have the worst odds of any team. last night i put 2 bucks on the bungles to win the sb to win $64. here we go bungles here we go
    why the hell did you bet on the bungles? I wouldn't bet on either team with someone elses money. Jets D is not over rated... They just blitz heavy so they do give up some nice gains if you guess right. The passing D is on point.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sanchez had a great game. 12.1 YPA. Very efficient. I heard something about his having no (or one?) picks in the last 5 games.

Poetic justice is lining up. Colts let the Jets into the playoffs. If NE beats BAL then the Jets go to IND. Wasn't it the Jets over the Colts in that colossal upset some 40 odd years ago? Jets over the Colts after the Colts played to let them in?????

Then, of course, the whole Brett Favre thing, too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelAbility
    Sanchez had a great game. 12.1 YPA. Very efficient. I heard something about his having no (or one?) picks in the last 5 games.

Poetic justice is lining up. Colts let the Jets into the playoffs. If NE beats BAL then the Jets go to IND. Wasn't it the Jets over the Colts in that colossal upset some 40 odd years ago? Jets over the Colts after the Colts played to let them in?????

Yup, zero pics for Sanchez.

And yup - Jets over Colts, Superbowl III, 1969.

GO JETS!

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan

GO JETS!
    There's a bit of a dilemma. If the Jets win the SB there are some serious Mark Sanchez bragging rights.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSteelerFan

GO JETS!
    There's a bit of a dilemma. If the Jets win the SB there are some serious Mark Sanchez bragging rights.
    If we're not at the dance, I'm OK with a young rook doing well in the post-season. Especially if he's on a team that's not challenging us for total # of SB trophies, (or in the AFC North, of course)!

Legend

User Info Menu

Jets trying to stay strong. Just returned the favor and picked off Rivers. 7-3 Bolts late in the 3rd. I'm hoping they pull it out somehow!

Legend

User Info Menu

RIvers last two throws - two interceptions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Jets are about to get em!!! I hope they go all the way and win the Bowl!!! Thats the only way I will be happy with this playoff season!! There hasn't been one good game yet except the one that we are watching now!!! I know that Cardinals/Packers was close but it was like Arena Football!!! This has been a terrible post season competitive wise!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

This Jets D is gangster... They remind me of our D when it's clicking. Pressure... and more pressure. Rivers looks like he usually does under pressure and Sanchez is rough but he made a 3rd down TD pass..
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"