Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

I'm so sick of hearing that about the Steelers. They don't deserve to be there, but a team, the first team in league history that gets to play a team resting it's starters for the playoffs two weeks in a row deserves to be there! BS.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JAR
    I'm so sick of hearing that about the Steelers. They don't deserve to be there, but a team, the first team in league history that gets to play a team resting it's starters for the playoffs two weeks in a row deserves to be there! BS.
    Whoever gets in deserves it... It makes no sense bashing other teams after we tanked against the worst teams yet still need them to win to make it in.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

.....and our fourth quarter defense nearly blew it again as Tyler Thigpen channeled Dan Marino...

Whoever gets in deserves it. We won our last three, which is good and we know that our D has a lot of off season work that needs to be done.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Im gonna turn the tables though. Felt, granted our defense was making Thigpen look like Marino, where was arians awesome offense? I was all ready to give him mad props, and i still will. But they looked like sh it as usual in 3rd qrtr. Granted the d didnt produce, but i think we can agree that a couple starters in there can make a difference. ALL PRAISE ST. LEBEAU. haha
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

So........where are we drafting then?

The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Devontez Walker WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Im gonna turn the tables though. Felt, granted our defense was making Thigpen look like Marino, where was arians awesome offense? I was all ready to give him mad props, and i still will. But they looked like sh it as usual in 3rd qrtr. Granted the d didnt produce, but i think we can agree that a couple starters in there can make a difference. ALL PRAISE ST. LEBEAU. haha
    we were up 17... Mend stepped out on a sure TD catch... The OL gave up 2 crucial sacks..
    Blame the freaking players and execution. What do you want?
    34... 40 points? If 17 isn't enough then 21 wouldn't be either...

FWP burned clock and moved the chains but still ran out on the long run... Stopped the clock.
    We score a running TD.. Hold on Hines...

2 TD's by Thigpen in 3 minutes and we blame BA?

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Why do we demand perfection on Offense... but not on D?

Legend

User Info Menu

We did this to ourselves...no need to cry about it now.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

YES! I want 100! Haha. Its the same as all season, bunch of blame to go around for the near collapse. I just wanted to stick to my guns. GO raiders, chefs and bungles.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    YES! I want 100! Haha. Its the same as all season, bunch of blame to go around for the near collapse. I just wanted to stick to my guns. GO raiders, chefs and bungles.
    I want 110% lol..