Thread: 36 weeks to kickoff 2010!!!

Pro Bowler

36 weeks to kickoff 2010!!!

Re: 36 weeks to kickoff 2010!!!

Call me what you will bt with my hockey team most likely not making the post-season either (oilers) I;m gonna jump in w/ my west coast family and pllk for the chargers.

What a (bad word, bad word, several more bad words) season. Of course our brutally inconsistent play didn't make us worthy of the play offs but damn it hurts seeing the likes of baltimore and dallas playing on. The quality of play across the league was actually pretty crappy this year imo

Re: 36 weeks to kickoff 2010!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Blount's G

Call me what you will bt with my hockey team most likely not making the post-season either (oilers) I;m gonna jump in w/ my west coast family and pllk for the chargers.

What a (bad word, bad word, several more bad words) season. Of course our brutally inconsistent play didn't make us worthy of the play offs but damn it hurts seeing the likes of baltimore and dallas playing on. The quality of play across the league was actually pretty crappy this year imo
    Mel, I'm with you, I thought this year's level of football was pretty bad from top to bottom and that includes Indy and NO.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll