Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

  1. #11
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Why do we demand perfection on Offense... but not on D?
    Why can't you effing get it that people are not letting the D off the hook?

    You're intentionally being obstinate.

    It's annoying.

  2. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,305

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Why do we demand perfection on Offense... but not on D?
    Why can't you effing get it that people are not letting the D off the hook?

    You're intentionally being obstinate.

    It's annoying.
    yeeeahhhhhhhhh

  3. #13

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    I'm a fan. I'm never 'sick' of hearing about the Steelers. That aside, there's no argument here. They're not a playoff caliber team. Bad luck with injuries. They showed a semblance of improvement on special teams but not on defense. And they stuck with Farrior, Carter and Gay without substantive change so they clearly need the right talent infusion before they contend again. And the Farrior situation is particularly sad since he needs to retire or be cut outright but they just signed to a long term deal, so I see him sadly starting for another 16 games. Anyway it was a gutsy end of year performance. Better luck next year and on to the draft.

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    I gotta somewhat agree. Just because every post everyone makes isnt prefaced by a defense sucks mantra, you think we doont agree.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  5. #15
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,305

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    So StlrzD... Others can say BA blows ALL DAY LONG.. But I cant do the same with the D?

    I know you love the D but let go... I can bash just like others do.. Ignore
    me. I ignore you half the time...

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelStallion
    I'm a fan. I'm never 'sick' of hearing about the Steelers. That aside, there's no argument here. They're not a playoff caliber team. Bad luck with injuries. They showed a semblance of improvement on special teams but not on defense. And they stuck with Farrior, Carter and Gay without substantive change so they clearly need the right talent infusion before they contend again. And the Farrior situation is particularly sad since he needs to retire or be cut outright but they just signed to a long term deal, so I see him sadly starting for another 16 games. Anyway it was a gutsy end of year performance. Better luck next year and on to the draft.
    That pretty much is spot on.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    So StlrzD... Others can say BA blows ALL DAY LONG.. But I cant do the same with the D?

    I know you love the D but let go... I can bash just like others do.. Ignore
    me. I ignore you half the time...
    Again you prove that you simply have no idea what's going on here.

    And this post also proves that your purpose is simply to annoy. IE: Troll.

    No one is giving the D a pass, tiny brain.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    felt, nobody disagrees with you. I think ruthless put it in big letters earlier this week.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  9. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,305

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    I gotta somewhat agree. Just because every post everyone makes isnt prefaced by a defense sucks mantra, you think we doont agree.
    Well... when we are up 17 and the O is getting blame for the D collapsing.. I choose to post what I think. If you agree on the D sucking then why defend them or post otherwise? Besides it being your opinion and a message board of course? lol

  10. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,305

    Re: They don't deserve to be in the playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    So StlrzD... Others can say BA blows ALL DAY LONG.. But I cant do the same with the D?

    I know you love the D but let go... I can bash just like others do.. Ignore
    me. I ignore you half the time...
    Again you prove that you simply have no idea what's going on here.

    And this post also proves that your purpose is simply to annoy. IE: Troll.

    No one is giving the D a pass, tiny brain.
    wait... bashing BA isn't trolling but bashing the D is? Weird how Trolling is defined by agreeing with you or a few others..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •