Thread: Houston wins

Legend

User Info Menu

Houston wins

What a shocker.

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Houston wins

21 unanswered 4th quarter points by Houston.

Wish I could be pissed about that, but when the Steelers loose to OAK, CLE, and KC. It's tough to be upset about NE giving it away.

Legend

User Info Menu

Eff Belicheat and Wes Welker's knee!
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NWNewell

Wish I could be pissed about that, but when the Steelers loose to OAK, CLE, and KC. It's tough to be upset about NE giving it away.
    NE used our 4th quarter defense
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    I wouldn't be surprised if Welker is 100% next week...
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

If you didnt see the game, you cant understand that the cheaters did try to win. Granted a couple starters were held out, but dont question welkers injury. The guy was in tears on the sideline and they put brady and moss in at start of of 2nd half and he threw the gamechanging INT. Punkass.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by NWNewell

NE used our 4th quarter defense
    Certainly NE* has plenty of tape on our defense.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, it looks like OAK and KC are playing to win. If OAK and KC win then the 3-seed is available to CIN. There's STILL hope!!!

BTW if it comes to that, then CIN can lose and take the 4 seed, facing the NYJ or win, take the 6 seed and face us. Ugggh. Still there are advantages to the 3-seed. Now that Ben is supposedly hurt, the 3-seed may actually be more attractive.

Legend

User Info Menu

The fact that we are even discussing the multitude of scenarios that are needed for the Steelers to make the playoffs tells you they did not handle their own business apropriately this season.

They'll be sitting on a beach next week b/c that's where the entire teams heads were mentally during the Browns loss.

Pittsburgh

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooser
    I wouldn't be surprised if Welker is 100% next week...
    I doubt it. It's not sounding good for him...

HOUSTON -- Initial tests show that New England Patriots receiver Wes Welker tore both his anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the Houston Texans, but he is scheduled to undergo more testing Monday, a source close to the situation told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4792582"]http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/ne ... id=4792582[/url]